Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Author's POV
"It was of you." George states, and Riley stared at him blankly.

"I already know that, George." Riley startled even herself from the way she said that.

George, however, just chuckled, "Okay, Riley." He mocked, and Riley laughed. "Anyways." Riley looks at him seriously this time. "I was in your room, and I was sitting on your bed, waiting for you. You open the door, but you were just standing in the doorway. Your face seemed, worried, or scared, I couldn't tell." He began to speak fast to avoid the pain of the memories. "I asked you what was wrong, and then you opened your mouth. And when you opened your mouth, Riley, you began to vomit blood."

Riley's eyes widen. He continues, "And after that, you fell to the ground, and behind you was-"

"Was who?" Riley asked scared.

"Your brother, Farkle. He just stood there, and growled." Riley could her face getting pale. "I knew I shouldn't have told you." There was a knock on Riley's door.
••••
Farkle's POV
Charlisa knocked on Riley's door. "Come in!" We hear her call, and we do so. I scan Riley's room, until my eyes landed on George and Riley sitting on her bed. He had his tongue in his cheek as he looked at me with slightly squinted eyes. Riley whispers something to him in Italian and then she pushed away a strand of his chocolate hair, placing it back into it's slick back position. He releases his tongue, but maintains the face.

I nod my head towards them, "What's goin' on?" I ask.

Riley shakes her head, "Nothing."

"Okay." I jump onto her bean bag chair.

Charlisa starts, "Hey I called the bean bag chai-"

"Too late." I respond as I stretch. Charlisa frowns, as she pushes me over and plops next to me. Rachel opened the door, she seemed angry at the sight of Charlisa and I sitting together. "What do you want?" I growl, and she turns around, and goes back to her room.

"Wanna go to my place, and do homework over there?" George asks.

"Yeah, sure." I respond and he averts his eyes from Riley to me, "Ohhhh." I realized that he meant Riley.

"Oooohhh." Charlisa mocks. I roll my eyes. Before I knew it they were crawling out the window. "Bye Rorge!" Charlisa yells, and Riley waves, before she jumps down from her window.

I tilt my head at her, "Rorge?" I ask, and she looks at me with her sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah, it's my ship name for them."

I shrug, "Well, I am doing homework." I state jumping onto Riley's bed.

"Me too." Charlisa pipes, and we both, pull out our notebooks from our bags. Suddenly, Charlisa gets a text. She takes out her phone, and looks at it. I couldn't help, but look at it.

"Say you're sorry, or we'll post this." It read, and then they sent a picture of Charlisa crying in the bathroom.

"Sorry about what?" I question with fear in my tone.

She sighs, "My new boyfriend, he's her ex boyfriend."

"What?" I ask asking her to elaborate.

"He use to be with Bella. The girl who texted me. There was no reason that he was with her, just that she was hot." She rolls her eyes. "He just listened to whatever she said. Then once he found out she was bullying me, he tried convincing her to stop, but she didn't. And so, he began to secretly try and help me out. Once Bella found out about it, she went crazy, yelling at him, and calling him names. He broke up with her right then and there. He's with me now."

"Awwww." I say cheesily as I smush her cheek." She pushes my hand away as she creases her eyebrows and pouts. It was at that moment I realized how much we had in common, with the whole bullying situation.

Charlisa was one of the only people I could relate to in my family. We both had been through very similar things. That's why I got along with her so well. She wasn't spoiled rich like her mom and the rest of my dad's side. She was more like her father with her humble tendencies. There should be more people like her in the world.
••••
Author's POV
George continues to scribble in his notebook. As Riley stared at hers, she was trying to concentrate on the question at hand. And she would, If it weren't for Aaron. He jabbed her arm with his pencil repeatedly. She turns slowly to him, and once he notices she was staring him down he stopped.

"What do you want, Aaron?" She mocked with a slight grimmance on his name.

"Have you fucked anyone yet?" He asked plainly. George's face perks up immediately.

"Well that was random." She admits as she puts her pen down. Aaron simply shrugs. "Well, if you really wanna know. No one. And I'm not going to until I am married." She says sweetly, and George smiles.

"Wow." Aaron stated amazed as he looked down to his lap, and back up again. "That must suck." He smirked slily at George. Riley looks over her shoulder at him to see a look of anger on his face with his tongue in his cheek as always. But this time, his face seemed to be getting red.

"It's okay George," Riley consoles, "At least it's better than Farkle's response."

"What'd he do?" Aaron asks with his mouth gaping.

Riley whips her head back around. "What do you think?" She bites at him. He stays silent. "You ask to many questions." She turns back towards her homework. Aaron, however, stayed still as he looked down. Riley saw this, and so she got up, grabbed his homework from from the bed foot. She tosses it in his direction, and he takes it slowly.
••••
Farkle's POV
"Riley's gone, Aunt V, Mom, and Vickie and Vinnie are at the store. Rachel's out exploring the city.  Dad's at work." I twiddled my finger around, and Maya stared at me. I smirk at her, "We're all alone." I glore at our serenity.

"What about Charlisa?" Maya asks with her soft tone.

"I'M OKAY!" She called from her room.

"Charlisa is fine with it." I tell Maya as I trap her in the seat on my bed with my arms. She sat on the edge waiting for what was going to happen.

Her mouth gapes as she stares at me dreamily, "Whatcha gonna do?" I close my eyes as I kiss her.
••••
I lay on my bed, watching the movie that played in my brain. As the memory continues, I thought to myself. God how I miss Maya. She was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I wish I hadn't been dragged away from her. Being away from her in this Institution was like hell.

Maya always calmed me down no matter what she did, or what she let me do to her. Every time I was on top of her small body with her tiny legs wrapped around my torso, it was like I had been brought into heaven. I wish she could be mine forever.

I mean, it's not like she left or anything. She's still with me. Isn't she? Or, what if she moved on already? Of course, she's too beautiful to stay with someone like me.
••••
Author's note
Hahaha forgot I left y'all on a cliff hanger, hahaha oooppss hahahaha...

Yeeeaaahh I'm moving to Texas so you're going to be hearing alot of y'alls from me lol...