Chapter Thirty Four

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Aaron's face was red with rage as he snatched the phone out of my shaking hands. His eyes widened in anger as he read the caller ID. He turned his head to me, his eyes in slits that could burn me in their gaze if they could. 

"Are you fucking with me?" He sneered before sending the phone to the tile wall, causing it to shatter in pieces. Stalking his way to me, he grabbed me from the ground by my weakening hair. One more pull as he might as well shave my head. 

"I'm going to enjoy ridding you." He snarled in my ears. He pulled me by my fragile hair and I could feel strand by strand snapping off from his grip. He forced my body to more out of the bathroom and in to the stairs.

Quietly in his arms, all I could do was sob. I felt pathetic as I cried, but everything was out of my hands. There was no where else to go. 

I was going to die. 

"Three fucking years with your useless ass." He turned me to face him, his grip tight around the bottom on my chin as his fingers dig into my cheeks. "How did you have to be so useless?" His voice was almost pained his he pressed his forehead flush against mine. 

"Please Aaron..." I tried my luck attempting to beg for my life, but he wasn't listening to anything I was saying. He only leaned his nose to touch mine, my fear spiking as his touch lingered on my skin. 

"Don't bother." His voice was almost as quiet as mine, before he dipped his head down to press a chaste kiss on my lips. I froze from his touch, all I wanted to was to cringe away from my touch-- I wanted to burn my lips-- but I couldn't move, not while his hands was gripping me so tightly. 

He kept his lips pressed on mine for a moment, either of us moving before he pulled away pressing his forehead flush against mine once again. "Well, seeya." 

My brows knitted before a unintended yelp came form my mouth as I began falling down the stairs in a pace that I couldn't control. I felt pain with every drop and every edge of the stairs-- the wooden steps almost piercing my burning skin as I dropped the ground at the end of the stairwell. On the top stood Aaron, a wide smile on his face with his arms crossed over his chest almost as if he was proud of himself. 

He was proud of himself. 

I tried crawling from the bottom of the stairwell, in a weak attempt of getting away, as every inch of my body burnt. Aaron barked out a laugh for my attempts before speeding down the stairs. "Oh no, no, no. I don't think so." He cackled as I felt his hand grip tightly on my back of my neck before he lifted me up-- only to throw me down on my front once again. The action left me winded on the floor as I coughed uncontrollably. Dry and fresh blood coated my face as I laid on the floor unable to move-- my bones ached so much, everything ached.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Aaron walking away from me as he went through the drawers that sat near the entrance of the kitchen. He always kept that specific drawer locked for a reason I didn't know. 

While his back was turned, I gave my final feeble attempt for getting out of this hell-hole. Only metres away from the front door. I tried my hardest to crawl from my position, my legs almost nonfunctional as I put all of my lasting strength in my arms. I used my feet to press against the hardwood floor in order to muster any pace and push myself further across the room. 

During my feeble attempt, Aaron turned around and let out another sadistic chuckle before the only thing I heard was his steps getting closer and closer.    

"Bless." He almost swooned sarcastically at my attempts before landing his booted feet on my ankles. "Nope." He pressed his strength on his foot, pushing it down on my bone.