Chapter 1-Golden Armor

This is not a continuation of a book I read, this is my own story but I will write the other story later

Part of this story plot belongs to https://www.instagram.com/avengersimaginesx/

The cold air surrounds you as you walk to your house. You pass a party on your way, it seems to be meant for very rich and important people. Outside near the building where the party is being hosted a man, with raven colored hair and mischievous eyes.

"Hello sir? " You ask. The man looks at you. "May I ask where main Street is,  I'm kind of lost, " You look into his eyes. A look of confusion spreads across his face.

No one has ever treated me with kindness besides mother

"Uh, I'm not sure, " He replies. You thank him anyway and walk away.

You get to your apartment and turn on the TV. On the news is the guy, who you just talked to, Standing telling everyone to kneel.

You gasp and continue to watch. After sometime a bigger man appears.  He has longer hair than the mystery guy and it's blond.

I have to help

You get off the couch and run to where you saw the raven haired man.
Police line the area. You can hear voices one of them a vaguely familiar. "Brother stop this, "
"They will kneel! "
You run through the crowd and police line up. The raven haired man looks at you. His eyes fill with emotion.

The blond took advantage of this and knocked out the guy, assumed to be his brother. The guy falls down but instead of the blond catching him, you do.

People gasp around you.

Shit

The blond looks at you know confusion.

My wings!!