Chapter 14-

Fenix sat in the tree tops as Loki yelled at her.

"Get down from there you useless mortal human!" He yelled.

Fenix was being cocky. She sat on a branch ignoring Loki's insults.

Loki thought about it for a moment and he stopped yelling. He took the dagger in his hand and threw it.

The blade grazed Fenix's leg but he knew it hurt her when she cried out and fell off the branch.

Ha, useless human

He walked over to Fenix and was about to help her until he stopped half way.

Fenix looked at him, but her eyes were not their usual color.

They were black, blacker then the darkest night.

Loki stumbled back at the sight. Fear ran up his spine. Fenix looked at him, but not with the look of joy or happiness, it was horrifying.

Fenix ran at him and talked Loki. His arms were pinned down, even his frost giant strength couldn't free him.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and began to strangle him.

Loki's skin began to turn blue and his eyes went red as he lost oxygen.

Voices could be heard in the forest, his mother calling out to him, his father saying sorry.

But Loki could also hear other voices. His brother calling out to him and his companions yelling for Fenix.

His vision began to blur. As he closed his eyes he saw a familiar face.

----------
Thor came running toward Fenix and Loki.

Capt and Stark were next to him. They pulled Fenix off of Loki. Tony had to lock his suit into place to hold her down.

"Loki!" Thor shouted as he ran to his side. He put his head on top of his chest.

"He's still breathing!" He yelled as he pick up his brother. Tony and Capt held Fenix as they brought them back to the tower.

Once they got back they strapped Fenix down. "Clint, watch her," Steve ordered as he went to go look for Fury.

Nat and Clint walked around Fenix, she was yelling at them to let her go.

"Let me go you useless sacks of flesh!"

"Jeez, I guess she does listen to Loki's insults,"

Hearing Loki's name shut Fenix up. She stopped struggling to break free from the chair she a strapped too.

"Hey uh Clint? I think she can hear us, look," Nat pointed to Fenix. Clint walked up to her.

"L-Loki," Fenix said. "D-did I hurt him?" She asked as he turned her gaze to Clint.

"Nat come look at her eyes," he said.

Nat came and kneeled in front of Fenix. Her eyes were clearing up. They had their usual color.

"Her eyes, did this happen cause we mentioned Loki?" Nat asked while turning her head to look at Clint.

"Did I hurt him," Fenix asked again.

"No I think he'll be fine, but can you tell us what happened,"

Fenix explained what happened, and how when she younger, she people would pick fights with her. She would loose control and hurt them.

Fury and Rogers walked into the room with Bucky close behind. Fenix was still strapped to the chair Nat and Clint on either side of her.

"Ms. Fenix," Nick spoke, "What happened today,"

Fenix sat there quietly. "Fenix, what happened," Steve said.

"I don't think she can speak right down Nat said while walking toward Steve and Bucky.

Bucky was tense and quiet while Steve wanted answers.

"Ms Fenix," Nick said more sternly, "Why were you and Loki outside in the woods miles away from Stark Tower,"

Fenix sat there quietly again not talk or moving.

Fury came up at her face and yelled at her, "Why were you outside," he screamed.

"Nick, I don't think yelling will help," Clint said while putting his hand on Fury's shoulder.

Nick quickly shook it of and got back into Fenix's face.

Bucky have had enough. This was just like when Hydra had him. He was strapped to a chair being asked and yelled things just like Fenix.

Bucky stomped up to Fury. "Leave her alone," he said while gritting his teeth.

"Oh leave me alone robo brain,"
Fury said while ignoring James' request.

Bucky used his metal arm and pulled Fury away from Fenix.

Steve tried to stop James but he just shook him off. "She is not an animal," he said.

Clint and Nat tensed up and James saw this.

"I won't hurt them," he said angrily.

Fury finally gave up and turned toward Steve. "Keep your dog on a leash," he said before he walked out of the room.

Bucky looked to Fenix. Her head hung low and her hair covered her face.

Loki came running into the room with Thor yelling at him. "Brother! You need to rest,"

Loki ignored him and ran to Fenix. "Did you hurt her, what happened," Loki dropped to his knees in front of Fenix and moved her hair.

Loki was glad her eyes were back to normal.

No one wanted to tell Loki what had happened out of fear her would try to kill Fury, again.

Loki began to untie Fenix from the chair, Steve tried to stop him but James stopped Steve.

Loki picked up Fenix and walked her to his room.

___________________________________
Damn Fury you need to chill

Loki, a little to late on the entrance could've used you and hour ago