Chapter 25- The Skys

Kennedi flew high into the clouds. She was determined to tell everyone what was going to happen. A bright light shinned into her eyes and it blinded her, she screamed and fell from the sky. Kennedi tried to get her wings to work but the push on the wind and air held them shut. 

She awaited death but it didn't come. Instead she felt a hard metal like object. The air escaped her lungs. She opened her eyes but the sun blinded her. She just stayed quiet, thinking about the memories she didn't own. She saw a sad childhood, an abusive father, and an absent mother.

She felt the wind around her stop, and whatever was carrying her slowed. She opened her eyes and saw a familiar face, Tony. He looked at me up and down. 

His mouth started to move but no words came out. Kennedi began to sign, and the metal's robot helmet came up. Her immediate  reaction was to look at his lips, not so surprising, she could read them.

Tony was saying something along the lines of, "Friday, what is she saying," 

She stood there quietly as Tony listened to his AI. 

Tony Stark POV

"It's sign language sir," Friday said. I sighed, our old friend is deaf now, I thought as I looked up at Kennedi, she seemed focused, can she read lips?  I smile and  grad her wrist and take off toward the tower.

We arive to see Fury. "She is already back? It's only been three says,"  he said in an angered voice. The past few days have been hectic. Loki has been in his room all day ignoring everyone, Peter has been going to school and is getting used to his crutches, while the rest of the team has been searching for the angel herself.

"Ya well we have more issues then that-" I began to say but Nick cut me off, "You still trust her after she nearly killed your son?" he questioned. I look to Stefan, or whatever he name is now, she had an angered face, "She's deaf, and yes I do still trust her," I say calmly, deep down inside I knew I had some kind of hatred to her, but I didn't want to think of that.

Fury grunted and walked away, I let Stefan wonder around. She goes to the stairs and climbs up to where her room is.

Kennedi's POV

Being able to read lips is great. Its even better when people don't realize it.

I walked up to my room, and walked in. I looked around and saw that it was just the same. I start to take a few steps in but my legs give out and I fall. The room starts spinning as visions flash through my head. 

It shows a world, covered in ash, destroyed beyond repair.  I can see everyone but they seem to be fading. Tony is falling through the sky, and Thanos is crushing Peter and Thor, while Steve morns Bucky.

I gasp for breath as the thought rush out of my head. 

I open my eyes to see the most beautiful face in the world, Loki. He sits on the floor reading a book, but it looks like one from my own book collection. He seems to be saying something but my vision is to blurry to tell. I sit up and look back at Loki, who is know next to me helping me up. 

I walk over to the book he was reading, which is laying on the floor, and read the cover; Sign Language For Beginners.

I can feel the air escape my lungs as I chuckle and look back to Loki. His face is like looking at a dream, you don't know if it is really happening or not. I smile and look at him, his long raven hair is up in a bun, which is now something I could have admired before I died, twice. He is wearing black pants and a white button up shirt that fits him perfectly.

Man, if dying twice is all I have to do to see this every day, sign me up

I hug him and tightly. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he pulls us to the bed. (no, no no! don't u dare be thinkin like that, so sex scenes are happening, im no good at those.) I smile again and enjoy his warmth.

He pulls away and looks at me. He looks at his hands then signs, "You still have to go to the Asgard ball with me," 

He does one of those melt your heart smiles and looks into my eyes. I sigh and nod my head, which he responds with picking me up and twirling me around the room.

__________________________

its bad i know, deal with it, hate me why don't ya?