Chapter 10- Late Night

-- three months later --

(Sorry for all the time skips)

Loki sat in his room and looked out the window. The sky was a purple-ish red and pink.

What time is it

He got up and went to his nightstand. On it was a clock, a lamp, and a picture of himself and his brother, who insisted Loki should have it.

It's 5:06, stupid earthly time

Loki jumped when he heard a knock on his door. He jumped for his dagger which was sitting on his bed.

Loki rushed to the door with dagger in hand. He put the sharp blade up to the person's neck before realizing who it was.

"Ah- Lo-loki, can you please move your knife away from my neck," Fenix said.

He  immediately drops the blade.

Why did I listen to her

Fenix had on a red and black sweatshirt with some strange logo on it coupled with a pair of short black shorts. She looked like she had just woken up.

"What are you doing here, mortal," Loki said to her. While thinking that green and black with a hint of gold would look WAY better on Fenix.

"I heard you moving around, I wanted to check on you," she said ignoring my insult, but with a bit of shyness.

"I'm fine," Loki said while putting away his dagger. Fenix stood there quietly. Loki sighed, "Do you want to come in?" He asked.

Fenix shrugged and continued to stand in her spot. Loki, with a more aggravated sigh, pulled her into his room.

She stumbled but caught herself. Loki went and sat on his bed as Fenix caught eye of his history books.

She began to thumb through them, stopping at the wars and gore. Fenix continued to do this until she was at the last book.

"There's nothing about you in these books," she said blankly. "I know, and I don't want there to be,"

Fenix looked as if she was going to say something but then stopped. "Do you want to do something people on earth do," she asked while putting the book back into the shelf.

Loki looked confused but Fenix grabbed his wrist and pulled him downstairs into the giant living room.

She pulled out a DVD case and put in a movie. Loki sat on the couch, pretending to not care but in reality was mesmerized.

Fenix sat down at the other end of the couch.

After a while Fenix shivered. Loki pulled her up to him. "Hey-" she began to protest. "Be quiet mortal,"he cut her off.

Fenix sat there as her eyes began to weigh heavily.

-- Thor's POV --

"I found them like this," Stark said while gesturing to Loki and Fenix.

I, and the rest of the team (except James and Steve), were standing in the living room looking at the duo.

I finally sighed and tapped on my brother's shoulder. "Brother, wake up," I said.

Loki jumped and grabbed his dagger, which seemed to have come from no where. He looked down at Fenix. "Shh! You're going to wake the mortal girl," he said quickly.

Stark laughed. "What's so funny," I ask.

"He has enough heart to tell us to shut it, but not enough to stop calling her 'mortal'," he laughed again.

I sighed. "Brother, I have found someone important," I say to Loki. He sighs once more before wiggling himself away from the angel.

"What is it," he demands while straighting his clothes and smoothing his hair back.

"We have a sister," Thor said. Loki froze. His face was priceless. It made Tony laugh again. Fenix shifted and Loki quickly shut Tony up.

"Father, he kept her hidden, she tried to stop him from ruling in such a cruel manner," I explain to Loki.

"Well then, where is this sister of ours," Loki said. Tony tried to mock his accent but was quickly shut up by Clint.

Thor brought Loki to Hela. She was in a holding cell.

"Brother! You're back," she said while putting away her cigarette. "And who is this," she said with a slight coldness in her breath.

"This-"

"I am Loki, Thor's adopted brother," Loki said, his thick accent showing.

"Oh, well I am Hela, your sister,"

Hela explained that Odin tried to rule brutally and that she tried to stop them. They talked for a moment before walking away.

-- Loki's POV --

I went back to my room to read. While walking up the stairs I pasted Fenix in the kitchen. She had her mouth full of cereal.

She waved at me and I smiled.

Why does my face feel warm

I walked up the stair and began to read.

I kept reading until I heard screaming coming from the kitchen.

________________________________
You can deal with Hela's entrance into this story, ALSO you can deal with the fact that Loki is technically supposed to be dead.

He won't die, not yet anyway.

~Jade :p