Chapter 2-Ravens

You stand there in shock. The blond walks up to Loki.

Don't hurt him don't hurt him

Wait why do I care!? He picks up his brother and looks at you. Your wings fold into your back. He grabs your arm and uses his hammer to fly up.

A bright beam of light engulfs you. When you open your eyes you see the raven hair boy, he's across the room tied to a chair.

You get up to walk over to him a an invisible barrier blocks you. "Don't try to break the barrier," a low voice booms.

WARNING ODIN IN THIS STORY IS A DICK, UH WARNING FOR MY LANGUAGE TOO!

You look over to see a man. He has white hair and a golden eye patch. "Who are you and what were your plans with Loki," he demands.

"I-i was only trying to not get him hurt," you say.

"Do you know who he is?" The white haired man asks. You shake your head no in response.

"He is Loki, god of mischief, I am his father Odin and the one who brought you here is Thor," you sit there looks at the man.

"Why am I here," you ask. "You tried to help Loki, and that poses a threat to us,"

-- Loki's POV --

A familiar voice flows to my ears.

Its the girl, why is she here?

You look up to see your reached father, Odin. In the cell across from you is the girl.

"What is your name," Odin yells, scaring the girl. Tears fall down her eyes silently.

"LEAVE HER ALONE FATHER!" you yell. "Ah, it seems you have awoken,"
Your eyes burn with hatred toward your father.

"LEAVE THE MORTAL ALONE," you yell again. Odin only smiles. "Do you care for her," he questions while stepping closer to her.

"No, she doesn't deserve to be punished for being at the wrong place at the wrong time though," you tell the old man.

Thor walks into the room. "Hello father," he says cheerfully. It makes you gag. "Hello brother," Thor says while walking up to you.

"What do you want Thor?"

"Oh, I just want to know how you know," he pauses and points to the girl. "Her," he finishes.

"I saw her near the building and she asked for directions," you say.

"Yes well brother, she has wings, a mortal might I add, has wings. These are not just any pair of wings though, these are Raven wings,"

You freeze.

Raven wings where given to angels that have fallen from the heavens

_______________________________
This is short
I dont care
I'll pull out
Odins hair!
~Jade