Chapter 6 Battle Wounds

Captain America managed to get the villains to side with us.

The 'villains' were twins who saw Stark's name on a nuke that killed their parents. Clint, Pietro (one of the twins) Loki, and Fenix were all in a group trying to deal with all the mini Ultrons around the place.

"I could HELP more if you would just UNTIE me!" Loki yelled as he stomped a robots head in. Clint and Pietro appear from a building. Fenix sensed a pair of eyes on her. They were Pietro's eyes. He was running past her but was distracted by Fenix.

Consequently he slammed into a wall. Loki looks rather displeased. "HEY! Focus on ME, the one that is TIED," Loki yelled as a robot ran to him. Clint shot it with his arrow and began to laugh.

Fenix was laughing herself. "Don't worry Loki you're not gonna die," she got control of herself. Pietro ran back to them. His face was so red you'd think he ate a ghost pepper.

"We have to go meet up with the rest at the church," Clint yelled as he grabbed an arrow from a dead robots head. "Hey, you," Fenix says to Pietro, "Scan the area for anyone left in the city,"

Pietro nods as he leaves. "Well I guess we should get moving," Clint says as he runs. Fenix runs behind him with Loki trailing behind. "Mortal, why don't you fly," Loki asks. Clint laughs at his question. "Humans can't fly," he says.

"This one can," Loki says back. Clint stops and looks at me. Fenix sighs as she unfolds her raven wings. "You're telling me you could've flown us to the church," Clint complains as they near the main battle.

Thor comes to greet the group after crushing a robot. "Hello Fenix, hello brother," he says while walking up to Loki. Thor hugs Loki since Loki can't fight back. 

Fenix laughs and Pietro joins in. "Guys can we speed this up," Clint says as he shoots a robot.

They catch up with the whole group. "What took you so long," Capt said as he cut a robot in half with his shield. "We need a few people to deal with the perimeter," Tony said as he scanned the area for more enemies.

"I'm counting 59 enemies," Stark said.
"Me and Pietro will get half," Clint said while running off, Pietro already ahead of him.
"I'll get the rest," Tony said, Fenix said she'll help. Loki sighed and follow the winged girl.

-- Loki's POV --
Why doesn't she use her wings, stupid useless mortal girl

The smart one was getting all the robots from the sky while the mortal dealt with the ones on the ground. We walked into a building and checked the rooms.

Suddenly a robot shot out of a hole in the celling and landed on Fenix.
"NO," The words shot out of my mouth. I kick the robot off her and try to break free from the restraints.

Oh dear, she's not moving, she's not moving, SHE'S NOT MOVING

I get out of the rope around my wrists and rip the robot in half. I look at my hands.

They're blue, oh no

I turn to the mortal angel. Her head is bleeding and I think she broke some bones.

"Fenix, Fenix are you okay," Tony asks through her earpiece. I panic and grab her and send us to a different world.

Did you know Loki has the ability to travel dimensions ~A nerdy Jade