MORE STORIES

Okay, so, I HAVE MORE STORIES

Cradle Of The Sea-

The you have always admired the ocean, but what if the ocean admires you back?

Jake is a young girl, who loves the ocean, she paints it all the time. One day she falls off a cliff and just as she is about to plunge to her death, something saves her.

The next night her friend invites her to a party where she meets a guy. They talk all night, but afterwards when her friend goes missing and is found dead, Jake and her new friend, Azeris have to uncover the mystery of Jake's past, and the ones who killed her parents so many years before.

Party Friends-

This one is a Jacksepticeye x male reader

You lived without WiFi your whole life, until a strange, green haired man shows up and says he is your new neighbor. You pay no mind to it and continue with what you usually do with new neighbors, try to drive them off with loud parties where people friend across town just to come. The man shows up at the party, unaffected by the beer and parting.

Nothing with stop you from driving this new neighbor away, except one thing, and its impossible to control.

(btw this story your character has a name, just to make it easier to write, feel free to change it)