Chapter 18- Old Memories

Four years later

Stefan and Peter sat on the couch. They had just celebrated Peter's nineteenth birthday.

Tony had become less protective of Parker, and more people knew he was Spiderman.

Parker's aunt died so Stark became his caregiver, and the following years were interesting.

The team was out checking up on some rouge AI of Tony's that had gotten loose.

Stefan and Peter were left alone to do their own thing.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Peter said while standing up and stretching.

"How about we mess with Clint's bow?" Stefan said with some mischievous in his voice. Over the course of four years Stefan has gotten stronger, but his mischief mind has gotten worse.

Parker and Stefan walked to Clint's room and looked around.

"There's nothing interesting in here," Stefan complained.

"Then let's go into the armory," Peter said while running down the hall.

"Sh, my dad is sleeping," Stefan said while running past his father's room.

***
Dr. Sigwalt Stein had become a famous scientist, mainly because hr had a 'mutant' son.

Sigwalt's health had be decreasing, so he taught Stefan everything he knew so his legacy could live on.
***

Peter quickly stopped and slowed his pace. Stefan was about to walk past his father's room but he got a feeling to check up on him.

Stefan turned around and went into Walt's room. The lights were shut off, Stefan turned them on.

"Come on dad, its time to eat breakfast," he said while walking up to his dad's bed.

Walt didn't move an inch.

"Dad?" Stefan said while kneeling beside the bed.

Peter stood in the doorway, "Stefan," he started.

The winged man just shushed him and tried to wake his dad.

Peter walked up to Stefan and put a hand on his shoulder.

Stefan reacted quickly and threw Parker across the room. He landed in the hallway and hit the wall.

The impact was so hard it broke the sheet rock.

Peter grunted in pain as he fell to the ground.

Stefan sat there quietly.

* * *
Captain America was the one to find the scene. Parker lay there with blood around him, Stefan was holding his father's corpse.

Tony came in after Steve. He was stunned by what had happened. Tony ran to Peter and knelt by him.

"He's not breathing!" He yelled.

Tony looked at Stefan. "YOU DID THIS!" He yelled at the fallen angel.

Tony was about to kill Stefan but was stopped by someone.

__________________________________
HOLY JEEZ STEFAN
YOU HURT AND PROBABLY KILLED PARKER