Chapter 24- Camp of Misfits

I jerk myself up. The people around me jump in shock. My hearing is ringing and my memories begin to fade. 

Haha thought you could just whisk them away like that

I thought as I hold on to them. The people around me talk, but I can't hear them, all i hear is ringing. I can see their mouths move but nothing is coming out. One of them put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with sadness in their eyes.

3RD PERSON

The people around Stefan looked in shock. They had just saw one of their own commit suicide and then spring back up to life. "What do we do?" asked Jake. "We ask her questions, find out what happened," replied Kerri, she looked so proud by her answer. "Yes Kerri, we WOULD do that but she is in Clair's body, and she was deaf," Thomas said. Kerri stopped smiling and walked away.

Thomas walked up to Stefan and put a hand on their shoulder. He brought him to his tent. There he got a piece of paper and began to write down questions and answers to questions he might have. 

What's your name? Mine is Thomas.

Stefan grabbed the pencil and began to answer. 

S: My name is Kennedi, I think

T: You think? Do you know what you are?

K: The question is do YOU know

T: A fallen angel, someone who could've fulfill the gods' wishes

K: that seems about right, so what was your past name? Assuming you are a fallen angel also

T: Past name? I dont know, none of us do

K: Oh mine was Stefan, and before that it was Fenix and befo-

But before Kennedi could finish writing Thomas read that she knew her past names. He grabbed the pencil from her and began to write.

T: No one can do that here, we've heard of one, but only one, that had the power to be able to hold their memories

K: I can hold them, I have twice so far

Thomas grabbed the paper and ran out of the tent. Kennedi was left to her own thoughts, or they weren't hers, they were someone else's. She didn't know who. She saw Clair being born, her parents finding out she was deaf, and then putting her up for adoption cause of that.

Clair knew sign language, so did Kennedi. 

Thomas came back into the tent with Kerri and Jake. Kennedi did some signs telling them what she found out. Everyone was confused but Thomas knew signs so we translated.

Jake and Kerri asked questions about Kennedi, and she told them about the avengers and that she needed to go. Kerri stopped her from leaving. "Lets see your wings" she said, Thomas translated. 

Kennedi opened her wings, the last time she did this she nearly killed Parker. Kerri and Jake gasped while Thomas had fear in his eyes. Kennedi asked what was going on but no one answered. Kerri ran out of the tent and Jake followed her. Thomas explained that the fallen angel with two different wings will come and either be the end of human kind or save them.

Kennedi sighed and said that she knew this and began to walk out of the tent, on the way out she saw herself in the mirror. She had on black ripped jeans and a black shirt, her hair was long and black. Kennedi chuckled at the fact she looked like Loki, just a girl.

She walked out of the tent and took flight, leaving her kind behind in the camp of misfits.

______________________

Im thinking about making a book about the camp of misfits and Thomas, Jake, Kerri, and the rest of the fallen angels. 

Also, it went from Fenix/Stefan/Kennedi, who will be next? Another guy, or is Kennedi the last