Chapter 15-

Fenix laid against Loki on his bed.

She had not spoken a word ever since Fury yelled at her, that was a week ago.

Even though Fenix had been silent her relationship with Loki grew. He helped her and made her food.

Fenix began to read more into Asgard history, more into the deceased Odin, and more into Hela.

Every night Loki would meet up with her without Fenix knowing.

Hela was convinced Loki was wrong and that Fenix was a demon. Loki continued to dismiss the thought.

The reasoning behind Hela wanting Fenix to be a demon was so she could join her army. Hela still wasn't a good person but as far as Thor knew she was.

Fenix was a powerful person, she could fight better then most and had the power of flight and agility. Perfect for destroying worlds.

Loki wanted to protect Fenix so he kept the two of them far away.

***

In the morning Fenix got up from bed. As usual Loki was up before her so she went downstairs.

When he went into the kitchen she froze. Nick Fury was waiting for her.

"I need your help, Fenix," he said blankly.

Fenix was angry at him. "You need my help, after what you did to me!?"
He eyes began to cloud over and turn pure black.

Furry rose up his hands in defense. "Its about Loki,"

Fenix's eyes cleared up almost instantly. "Wh-what about him!? Is he okay, did he get into trouble again!?"

"He's dead Fenix. There's a war going on. Without your help so many more will die,"

Furry explained what had happened that morning and what was going on. She agreed to help.

Furry didn't tell her who killed Loki for fear that should would lash out.

(Yes I know, plot holes everywhere, but this crap needs to get interesting)

* * *

On the battlefield Rogers fought for his life. Thor had Loki's death fresh in his mind.

Fenix and Furry quickly arrived. She saw the death and had to force herself not to lash out.

"Why did you bring the girl!" Thor yelled.

Bucky and Steve ran up to Fenix. "Why are you here?"

Fenix stayed silent. The fact that Loki's dead finally absorbed into her mind and thoughts.

Furry told the three to except that she is here to help.

***
Everyone still had yet to tell who had killed Loki. Fenix was with Tony and Stark.

"Who did it," She asked blankly.

Stark sighed. "Thanos," he said.

Fenix looked up at the purple titan. She stood up.

"Hey hey hey, Fenix, no need to do anything stupid," Peter said.

Suddenly he fell to his knees. "Stark," he said.

Fenix took the chance to take flight. She opened her wings and flew straight for the purple grape.

Her eyes began to cloud as she got closer.

"Look, its the useless human," he spoke while smiling.

" IM NOT HUMAN" she yelled as she took out one of Loki's REAL daggers and stabbed his eye.

Fenix's eyes where as black as the night around them. Thanos fell back. His face had the look of udder shock.

He disappeared into thin air. Fenix was left there in a rage.

She lost her strength and fell from the sky. She landed hard on a rock.

Memories she didn't know she had flashed through her mind. All of her past lives, each one ended with her falling and then dying in impact.

Is this life the last one?

Fenix lay there dying as all of her past deaths flashed through her.

_________________________________
Ya I know this chapter sucks, but your the one that took the time to read it