Chapter 7- Frost

Notice: I want to make some competition for Fenix. Also, I need someone to make Loki REALLY jealous so should I make that someone Pietro, Bucky, Tony, Steve, Wanda (wiggles eye brows),
Also, should I make Bucky and Steve in a relationship?
(Please say yes)

______________________________________
I can visibly see the cold, but it doesn't bother me. My whole body is blue with odd lines engraved into my skin.

Where are we?

I look next to me.

The mortal

I grab her shoulders. "MORTAL, wake up!" I yell. No response. I look around us. Some wood and straw lay near.

Fire

I grab the sticks and straw and put them in a pile. With a little sorcery I make a fire and put the girl next to it.

I take off my cape and put it over her then I sit a little ways away looking for any signs of life.

Nothing, where am I? The future, past, a different universe all together?

I got back to the mortal and check her back. Bruises cover her back and face.
Humans are so frail, luckily I'm a god

I sit by her, but then realize I'm as cold as the snow so I move away again.

-- Fenix's POV --
Its so dark, did I die again? Someone get me out of here!

-- Pietro's POV --
Where is that pretty lady?

"Oh Pietro," my sister says in annoyance, "Stop worrying about her, she's fine," I sigh as I agree with her.

-- One Month Later --
(Just imagine the SpongeBob narrator with the french accent)

-- Steve's POV --
"Its been a month since Loki and Fenix disappeared from, what seems to be existence," Nick Fury says.

"All we know is that they both hold information that is sensitive, and we need to find them, NOW," He yelled, making Pietro and Wanda jump.

They newest member of our team, Vision, is trying to locate Loki and Fenix, he suggests that they are in a different universe.

-- Loki's POV --
I guess I should try to get back to Thor

I sigh as I get up and walk to the mortal. Her skin isn't cold, but nor is it warm. The scene in front of me changes with a blink of an eye.

When I open my eyes my brother's new companions surround me and the girl. Some of familiar but others are new.

"What are you waiting for, GRAB HIM," yells a man with an eye patch. He reminds me of a certain bastard. I quickly disappear from sight and sound in order to investigate everyone.

-- Third Person View --
"Get her to a hospital," Tony yells to Pietro, who nods and picks her up. "We'll meet you at Tony's, there is a doctor there that won't ask to many questions," Capt says as Pietro runs.

Thor comes barging into the room. "Haven't you heard of knocking," Fury asks. Thor ignores him and looks for Loki. "He already left," Rogers says as he gets ready to go to Stark Tower.

"No he never leaves, not until he is forced to," Thor says.

__________________________________
I feel like listing all the avengers I know, including some that are dead (forking infinity war :/)
Dr. Strange
Peter Parker
  Tony Stark
   Pietro
    Wanda
      Vision
        Capitan America
          Nick Fury
            Loki
             Thor
               Bucky
                Nat
                 Clint
And that's all that I can think of, probably cause its 4:52 in the morning as I'm typing this soooo...