Chapter 4- Interrogation

Tony and Steve walked into the holding cell. Fenix had her head down and her short black hair covered her face.

"She looks like she's from a horror movie," Tony whispered. Steve elbowed him in the gut.

Fenix shot her head up and looked at the two. "Wh-where am I," she quietly said. "S.H.E.L.D headquarters," Steve said in a smooth, soothing voice.

"Oh, that's why you're familiar," Fenix mumbled to herself.

"Can we get a move on," Nat said from in the doorway. Tony gave her one of his 'are you serious' looks and got her to leave.

"Ignore her, she's not a fan of strangers," Tony said while kneeling down to the girl's view. "Banner, can you tell me who she is," Steve asked over the intercom.

"Uh y-ya," Bruce replied as he typed away. "Let's see, she graduated collage for graphic design, um her name is Fenix Jade, and she went missing four years ago then randomly showed up again a year later,"

"Does she have any criminal records," Tony said. Banner replied no.

"Thor told us you had abilities. For example, wings,"

Fenix sat there quietly. "Can you show us," Tony asked. Slowly Fenix moved away from the wall as her raven wings unfolded. They had a wingspan of about Loki's size. (Hint hint: Tom hiddleson is VERY tall)

Tony stood there in sock. Banner was walking in the check in when he saw the wings. "Woah, I have to see how-" Tony cut him off by mouthing 'no testing'

"Can I ask you how you know Loki?" Steve asked. "I saw him at a building, and i asked for directions,"

"Yes yes, but why did you try to help him,"

Fenix slightly shrugged. "I saw someone in trouble, I didn't know he was bad," she said in a voice so sad and quiet, it was nearly a whisper.

Tony was about to say something but Capt stood up. "She is telling the truth," he said whiles walking out the door. Tony and Bruce were about to ask if they could run some tests but Capt looked at them and sternly said 'no'

With that Fenix was left alone, and Loki was returned to his cell.

Maybe he got questioned too Fenix thought. Suddenly Loki appeared in front of her. "So what did they ask you," he said. Fenix was shocked but then quickly answered.

"They asked about my wings and you," she said while lowering her head. Loki walked over the the other corner and sat down.

"So you're a fallen angel,"

Those words made Fenix twitch. "Why did you disobey the gods,"
"They have to much power over the world, your father is a perfect example of that,"

"HE IS NOT MY FATHER," Loki yelled as he disappeared into thin air. Fenix looked at Loki's cell, sure enough he was sitting there facing away from her.

After a few moments of silence Thor came into the room. His loud voice boomed. "Hello brother, hello lady!"

Loki grunted and Fenix twitched at the loud words. "Quiet down brother, you're scaring the mortal," Loki mumbled with slight rudeness.

Thor turned to Fenix and (less loudly then before) spoke. "You're free to go now, live what life you had before," Thor unlocked the cell and walked away.

Fenix looked over to Loki. "stop looking at me you useless mortal," he said rudely. Fenix twitched at his harsh words and got up.

Steve brought her to her house. "Can this whole thing stay between us," Steve said as she got out. Fenix nodded as she went up to her apartment.

__________________________
SOMEONE TELL ME ALL ABOUT CIVIL WAR AND WINTER SOLDIER, I NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM SO I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY!!! ~A PANICKING JADE