Chapter 11-

I run back down the steps. My heart pounds in my chest.

I burst into the kitchen. Fenix is laying on the ground with Barns. James has a knife in his hand with the so familiar tint of crimson shining on the blade.

Steve, Tony, my brother, and the one girl I don't dare mess with, arrive first.

I rush to Fenix's side.

I'm the one usually causing the wound, not trying to stop it

Tony and, once he gets into the room, Banner rush to her side.

"Get me a towel or something to stop the bleeding," Banner yells. Steve quickly hands him a towel from the bathroom.

Everyone immediately looks over at Barns. His hand is shaking and he drops the knife.

Anger rushes through my veins. I lunge at the criminal.

"You did this to her!" I yell as I grab my knife. Voices behind me call out my name and yell. Rogers pushes Barns down out the way.

Thor holds me back. "Let go of me you useless fraud of a king," I yell but he only tightens his grip.

Suddenly I hear Fenix's scream.

I freeze. Her scream rockets through my ears and up through my head.

-- the next day --

Barns had to stay in a containment cell that day. It wasn't to protect the team, but to protect James himself.

The cell was meant to protect James from Loki. Loki stayed in his room that day while Fenix was sent to the hospital ward in the tower.

"Useless scum," Loki mumbled as he thought of James. Rogers talked to him today, while Tony was no where to be seen.

Everyone was quiet for most of the day. People visited Fenix and Barns said over and over he was sorry. Loki didn't believe him.

After some amount of time Steve came into the main living room where everyone was sitting.

"I know one of us is hurt but we still have a job to do," he said. Tony walked into the room just then with a kid.

(Idk know how Peter Parker got into the team so deal with what im doin)

Steve, Tony, and the boy walked into a room. Muffled voices and yelling could be heard from outside.

"Please sir, just one chance," a voice pleaded. A muffled voice responded. The trio walked out of the room while Tony and the boy sat on the couch.

Steve explained that they needed to stop the transport of illegal vibranium.

Peter was told to say in the tower until they got back. Once the team left he began to look through their rooms. He found a couple things here and there.

He tried to read one of Loki's books but lost interest soon. Peter came across a sign with an arrow.

Hospital Ward

He shrugged and walked in the direction of the arrow. He came into a room.

Medical equipment was on the shelves with blood and IV bags.

In the corner of the room was a curtain that was closed. Peter walked over to the curtain and pulled it open.

Fenix lay there unconscious. He walked up to her and looked at her face.

Suddenly Fenix's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up.

Peter screamed and fell back onto a tray. "S-sorry," he said while picking up the supplies that fell off of the tray.

Fenix held her head. "Where is everyone," she asked while looking around for some aspirin.

"They went to go stop a illegal deal of some rare metal," he said. The girl sighed as she got up.

Suddenly Barns came bursting into the room.

(How dare the team forget to tell Peter about the unstable person sleeping in the next room)

He ran to Peter but stopped when Fenix yelled at him. "James! Don't you dare," she growled.

He stood there thinking. Then Barns signed as he backed away.

"Who are you," Fenix asked as she got Bucky to help her look for pain killers.

"P-Peter Parker," he said.

"Well Peter what are you doing here,"

"Uh, Mister Rogers is giving he a chance to join the team,"

Bucky murmured something along the lines of 'that's surprising'

"Oh well then Peter, I'm Fenix and this is Bucky," she said while grabbing some Tylenol.

__________________________________
Sorry i haven't updated sooner.

Damned WattPad app kept messing up.

Enjoy the chapter, or else, idk why i put that