Chapter 8 Awake

"She's waking up," Vision said blankly, Wanda runs to his side, but Pietro is ready there. Soon Stark, Rogers, and the new Barns, and Nat, all are in the room with Fenix.

(Typing this I now see how many guys are on the team)

Once she was fully awake they all ask questions except Barns, who just stood in a corner until Capt. left.
All there was left was Thor.

"Hello Thor," Fenix says cheerfully. "Hello girl, can you tell me
something," he ask looks at Fenix with a blank expression.

Fenix nods. "You were with Loki when he trans ported you somewhere, right," Fenix shrugs. "I don't know, I wasn't awake," Thor got up from this chair and walked over to Fenix's bed.

"So you're telling me you were asleep for a whole month," He asks while looking at Fenix, but she saw something in his blank expression, sadness.

"Um, I think time went differently when me and Loki were gone," Fenix said, ignoring Thor's sad eyes.

"I feel like you're just protecting Loki," Thor accused Fenix. "Wh-what, no I wouldn't- I mean I would- I mean I wouldn't right now,"

-- Loki's POV--
I was left snickering at the mortal.

Haha stupid mortal doesn't even know her own feelings

I sit in the waiting chair in her room. In the room is Thor, who is worried about me, I can see it in his eyes.

I've been with the girl ever since she got here, I never left, though no one knows that. They can't hear or see me at all.

Ha, they're all useless mortals

I nearly had to stab the quick one, he was spending a lot of time with the girl, and he got closer and closer, luckily his sister told him to get food.

-- POV End --

Thor walked out of the room and Bucky came walking in, but there was no Rogers around.

"Hello," Fenix says as she eats some chocolate pudding that was left for her. She doesn't know we left it though.

"What can you tell me about Rogers," He asked. Fenix looked at him with questioning eyes. "Aren't you his friend, I feel like you would know more than me," Fenix says.

"I didn't ask who knew more," Barns replies angrily. "I know he was frozen in time in ice, he saved the country, he was the first avenger," Fenix said, hoping to please the obviously anger man.

"I asked what do you know about Rogers not Captain America," Barns said. Fenix sighed. "I don't know much about him, may I ask who are you,"

"Well I'm Bucky, it James either one works," Barns said proudly. It made Fenix snicker.

-- Loki's POV--
I clenched my fists in anger trying not to scream at the guy in the room with Fenix and me.

How dare he yell at her, and then he goes off to make her LAUGH

Loki sat there like an anger ball of fire until the man left. When he did Loki relaxed a little and fell asleep.

When he woke up Fenix wasn't in the bed. "Don't worry brother, Fenix is fine," Thor said while entering the room.

The cloaking spell must have worn off while I was sleeping

"Father wants to see you," Thor said while looking at Loki with worried eyes. Loki nodded and followed his brother out the door into the cold night.