Ch.3 Fallen From The Heavens

Loki looked at the girl in disbelief.

Her!? A fallen angel!? They're are known for their disobedience

"Thor I got this you can leave now," Odin says. Thor walks out of the room. "Now why do keep trying to overthrow my thrown?" Odin asked.

"That's none of your business," Loki shot back.

Odin looked over to the girl. "I think I knew her, her name was Fenix. She was a great person, until I killed her," Odin said with a blank face.

Loki looked at him in disbelief.

"I had no use for her here, so she was sent to the heavens, but she disobeyed there, so I banished her to Earth just like Thor," Odin tapped on the glass and the girl flinched.

I'm sorry I changed it from x reader to a normal story, its just easier to write this way, hate me why don't ya!

"And now my son has fallen for her," he sighed. "I don't want to deal with you or the girl, so I'll just send you to earth, Thor will take care of you then," and with that Odin walked off.

-- Loki's POV --
"Hey, uh- Fenix wake up!"
I look over to her cell. She's in a corner with her wings out. Her wings are in a ball shape that's surrounding her.
"Fenix," I ask again. This time the ball moves.

Her wings start to fold inward. And she stands up to move closer to the barrier.

How is she a fallen angel

"Where am I?" Fenix asks.

"I assume we're in Asgard, my home,"

"Ar-are you okay Loki,"

Why should it matter to her. She's just a mortal who got me in this mess.

Thor came moving into the room. "Okay brother, father wants me to watch over you, same with you little girl,"

Fenix runs back to the corner and wraps herself up in her wings.

The color of her wings match my hair

Thor unlocked the cells and then chained us up. I could feel the girl shaking.

Thor brought us to earth. He took me and Fenix to a large building. I was put into another glass cell while the winged girl was put somewhere else.

-- Thor's POV --

"Steve, I got Loki back,"

"Well done Thor, we need to get his scepter, so Banner and Stark can study it (we all know how well that works out *cough* *cough* ultron)

I hand Stark his scepter. "I also have a mortal girl here, she was at the party and she knew Loki so my father wanted me to take her too,"

"Good job, we need to question this girl in hopes to find out more about Loki," Steve says as they watch Stark and Banner ramble on about the scepter.

"Maybe nat can help," Banner said while looking at the odd artifact. "I think nat might scare her," Clint yelled from the other room.

"Well then, who do we send," everyone looked to Tony. "What come on guys, why can't Bruce do it,"

"Cause I'm a mutant with anger issues," he replied with a dull tone.

Tony sighed as he stopped his work on Loki's scepter and got up.

"Fine I'll do it, Capt your coming with me,"