Chapter 23? (idk anymore)

They shot me, they aimed the gun to my head and shot me

My mind wonders as it searches for a new body. I get the feeling I'm being watched so a turn around. I'm standing on the roof of Stark Tower. On the are Loki and Parker. Parker looks sickly and hurt while Loki crying quietly. 

I reach my hand out to them but it passes through their bodies. I'm suddenly whisked out of the scene. Now I'm at my funeral. The whole avengers team shows up, even Quill and his friends are there. 

As the ceremony closes Loki steps forward and says a few words. "Fenix was a unique mortal. She was strong and caring and she showed me that humans are worth something," He stood there in a black tux with a green tie. "She died to save us from the hands of Thanos, and I thank her for it," Thor stood next to Loki, taking his place due to the fact Loki was about to break down into tears.

"She came back as Stefan and acted as if nothing had changed, but deep down we knew something was wrong," Everyone's gazes shifted to Parker, who had on a cast and was using crutches, "So we had to stop him, and we hope that he is somewhere, waiting to come back,"

Again I was ripped out of the scene, the last thing I saw was Loki, he seemed to be looking directly at me. 

I came upon a new memory, or whatever it was. It showed the gods, and what seemed to be me, just in a different form. "You have failed to meet your mark, angel, now you must pay," they boomed. I fell crashing back down to earth.

I blackout and open my eyes again. This time I'm back at the funeral, but as Loki looks directly at me the ground begins to shake. In the sky is a giant ship, and who's flying it? None other than the purple grape himself.

People scream and panic as the avengers are caught off guard. I slowly see everyone die one by one, Thanos chuckles, "Iron-man alone can't kill me," 

Again, I am stripped from this world and I land in someone's body.