Chapter 20- What Do We Do?

"I have dealt with these demons before," Thor said while sitting down in a meeting room, "But I only have killed them, and i don't think you want me to kill  Stefan," Captain America shook his head no, so did everyone else, except Tony.

"Maybe we should, he's a danger to us," Stark said while quickly standing up. "Plus he has 1000 lives, he'll just come back. Maybe we could get the REAL Fenix back, you know the one would DIDN'T almost kill my son!?"

"Yes but this could be his last life for all we know," James said, with Natalia agreeing. The group of people argued until an unexpected visitor burst through the door. 

Starlord came running in with Gamora in his arms yelling, "GUYS I NEED SOME HELP," Groot, Rocket, and Drax were close behind, but Nebula wasn't. 

"What happened," Capt asked while quickly standing up, eager to drop the conversation about killing Stefan. "Thanos persuaded Nebula into nearly killing Gamora," the name shook everyone in the room. Tony was the one to break the silence. "Wait he's back, he nearly wiped half the universe out of existence AND killed Fenix, and he's still around!?"

No one answered, they were all busy getting Gamora to the hospital ward. 

***

The group of people got there, and to their surprise Wanda and Pietro were there, checking on Parker. "Wait how- when," Bucky began to ask. He was wondering how they got passed him. "We came as soon as he heard about Stefan's outbreak, and wanted to tell you some news,"

The nurses managed to stabilize Gamora while Steve questioned Starlord where Nebula was. Bucky and Tony stayed in the hospital ward with Starlord, Rocket, Groot, and Drax went back to their ship to asses (the sin she's paid for) the situation. Wanda and Pietro went with Thor to question Stefan further.

When the trio got into the room where Stefan was being held they were met with a surprise-

______________________________

Helllllllooooooo

my leg hurts like hell right now. I met a guy at a block party and he had a skateboard so naturally, i asked if i could mess with it EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER USED ONE!!!!

long story short i got the hang of it, then fell right onto my knee, ow.