Chapter 16- New Time, New Life

Dying isn't so bad when the only one you loved is already dead.

***
My memories, they're slipping away. No, stay with me, I don't want to forget anything

They held onto their memories as a new life started.

"Its a boy!" The doctor said in a German accent. "What will you name him miss?" He asked looking toward the mother.

"Stefan," she said weakly. She coughed and the doctor kept the child away. "Let me see my baby," she said.

"Ma'am, you're sick, you would hurt your child,"

The doctor walked out of the room while the nurses worked on the lady.

He kept him company while he filed paperwork and Stefan cried when the doctor wasn't around.

After about an hour lights and sirens began to flash. Stefan mother's heart stopped.

The hospital tried to save her but couldn't. The doctor ended up adopting Stefan.

In his childhood he always spoke of a girl named Fenix. When the doctor, who's name was Sigwalt Stein, was laid off his job the two of them moved to America.

Here the Avengers lived. When Stefan was eight he sat in front of the tv watching the news.

He watched the Avengers fight. He was mesmerized even though inside his head he knew what he was, and who he was.

When he turned ten, Stefan fell from a tree, so Walt brought him to be
x-rayed.

The results startled Walt. He saw that Stefan had wings. When he question his young boy he explained everything to him, and Walt reluctantly believed him.

At the age of sixteen the world was silent. No news came on, but Stefan knew what was happening, Fenix just scared off Thanos, but she also just died.

Stefan explained to Walt how himself and Fenix were connected, so Walt brought him to the secret location that Stefan told him about.

When they pulled up Stefan told his father to follow him into the forest.

Stefan typed in the password to the base and walked in.

Barnes was sitting on the sofa when Stefan walked in. "Bucky!" He yelled.

Bucky shot up and took the gun from his side and pointed it toward Stefan.

"Hey hey- wait its me, Fenix, I died I know, but fallen angels get 1,000
lives," Stefan paused when he heard how crazy he sounded.

"Ask Thor, he'll know," He finally said. Bucky called up Captain America and explained the situation, all while he still pointed the gun at Stefan/Fenix.

They brought back Thor, Ironman was close behind.

"How can we trust this person,"

Thor walked up to Stefan. They both were well built men, even though Stefan was only 16.

Thor asked a series of questions and at one point Tony wanted proof.

Stefan sighed and stepped away from everyone. Steve was next to Dr. Walt.

"Son what are you doing?" He asked.

Stefan sighed and opened his wings. One was brown, one was white.

Thor was shocked. "It is Fenix, she is the only one with those wings,"

Tony stomped up to Stefan. "If you are lying about this-"

Stefan cut him off, "Now why would I lie to you," he paused for a second to think, "and please don't call me Finx again,"

That was Tony's nickname for Fenix.

Tony sighed, "Okay then Steph,"

Stefan ignored Tony and went to Thor.

"Did he-"

Thor shook his head no.

Dr. Walt greeted everyone and explained who they were.

"So your from Germany?" Capt asked. Stefan shook he head yes and looked through the fridge.

"Well that explains the accent,"

"We also lived in Russia for a while, I'm pretty sure one of my past lives loved there,"

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause I can speak like this," Stefan said in Russian.

Bucky walked over and started to have a conversation in Russian together.

"How do I ask him?" Bucky asked gesturing to Steve.

"What did you say?" Steve asked confused. Stefan just laughed.

They continued to talk and Rogers just walked away.

Everyone was crowding around Dr. Stein.

They asked questions and he answered.

***

Later that night Stefan went upstair to Loki's room. All of his things were just how they were before.

Stefan let out a yawn and went to sleep on Loki's bed.

_________________________________
Welp, Fenix is now a German guy that can speak fluent Russian and who's name is Stefan.

Lovely