Chapter 9- Goodbyes

Loki and Thor made it to Asgard in a matter of seconds. When the gatekeeper say Loki he froze.

Amused, Loki chuckled. Thor brought Loki to their father. "Sons, I'm so glad to see you," Odin said as he lay on his bed.

Thor rushed to his side, "Father are you okay," Loki heard the urgency in Thor's voice.

"Father, what is wrong," Loki said as he slowly walked up the steps to Odin's bed. "My time has come, for Thor to take the throne of Asgard,"

Odin sighed at the sight of Loki. "You remind me of your mother," he said while gesturing to the yellow on Loki's outfit.

Loki and Thor exchanged glances. "Father I cannot forgive you for hurting my friend," Loki said while turning his gaze away from his brother.

"Ah, the mortal girl is your friend, I thought you hated humans," Odin said as he coughed. Loki stood there silently.

"She was no more than just a pawn of Hades," Odin said. "She is just a fallen angel, nothing more,"

Angered by his fathers words Loki yelled, "She is not a pawn, she is everything more than that!" His fists started to twitch as he fought off the urge to punch his father.

"So you have feelings for her," Odin asked. Loki just stood silently.

Odin took a deep breath and let it out. "Father, stay with us," Thor said. "FATHER," he yelled when Odin didn't answer.

Loki went over to the guards. They flinched when he got closer.

Hmm why doesn't the mortal flinch when I get close

Loki ordered the gods to get Thor away from their dead father. Thor was now shaking his father telling him to wake up.

Loki sighed as he walked out of a the room.
__________________________________
I made Odin a dick on his death bed cause can. Also, Helena, or whatever Thor and Loki sister's name is, is going to be good since Odin was mean and in mythology she was the mean one and he was the nice one, but since I flipped it...