Chapter 5 Long Time, No See

NOTICE: I MAY CHANGE THE STORY LINE UP A BIT: DEAL WITH IT~ THANKS, JADE

-- Three Years Later --
Fenix sat on her couch humming. She vividly remembers Odin and his cruelty toward her and, what was his name?

All she remembers of Loki and Thor is that they're brothers and one has raven hair and the other is a blond. She frequently gets check ups from
S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

Steve has caught Banner and Tony trying to get Fenix to allow them to run tests on her. Nat has warmed up to the winged girl, but hasn't visited in two years.

Fenix was watching the television when there was a knock on her door.
When she opened the door she was trampled by a mob of people.

-- Fenix's POV --

"Hey-" I begin to say, until I notice who it is. In my apartment now is,
Tony, with his overly priced sun glasses
Capt, who is wearing a skin tight shirt and jeans
Nat, who is comforting Bruce
Banner, trying not to stress himself out
But there are a couple others I don't quite remember.

Nat greets me first then introduces me with a friend. "Fenix this is Clint, aka Hawkeye, Clint this is Fenix,"

"Great now we have two bird people on the team," calls out a loud voice. Everyone turns to the doorway.

A blond is standing there in a sweat shirt and jeans. With him is a black haired man. He has on a striking suit made of all black.

"What took you so long, Thor," Tony gripes.

Thor I know who that is and the raven boy is-

"Loki, meet Fenix, Fenix meet Loki," Thor says as he pulls Loki into the room.

"Hello my lady," Loki says as he pushes Thor's hand off his shoulder, "I would shake your hand but, mine are kinda tied," He says as he looks down at his tied wrists.

I chuckle at his remark.

"Are we going to tell her why we're here," Tony says with some sass.

"We need you to help us," Steve says as he turns to me. "Stark and Banner have made another mistake, they made a machine-" Steve tries to explain but Tony cuts him off.

"A machine? No, I made artificial intelligence out of the information I got from Loki's staff,"

"Its a SCEPTER," Loki growls.

"Thor, your brother is talking to me again," Tony complains.

"Let me guess, it got a little cliché after this," I ask.

-- Loki's POV --
Why is she so unfazed by me!? Why should I care, she's just a useless mortal, wait did she just smirk, DOES SHE KNOW MY THOUGHTS!!!????

-- author being lazy as usual --

Fenix agrees to help fix Tony and Banner's mistake. (Mostly Tony's mistake)

-- Fenix's POV --

As they track what tony is calling 'Ultron' I get tasked the job of babysitting the mischievous god, Loki.

"Fenix watch Loki while I'm gone," Thor says whiles using his hammer to fly away. "I beg your pardon," Loki begins to complain but Thor is already gone.

I sigh as I drag Loki around with me.
"Why don't you just fly away," he asks. "What do you mean," I say as I evacuate more people from the area.

"You are obviously not allowed to leave cause your leader thinks you're to much of a risk to just be walking around," I stop and turn to Loki,

"I can leave whenever I want, I just don't choose too," I say as I put my hands on my hips.

-- Loki's POV --

Her actions don't reflect those of a fallen angel. Does she even remember that I know what she is?

__________________________________
Deal with the short chapter, thank you ~a lazy Jade