----

--- Cursed Guardian ---
(Book 1)

----♠◆♣----

In the depths of her soul, she possessed an extraordinary power - the ability to freeze, to command the very essence of frost and ice. But she was more than just a wielder of this cold fire; she was a living embodiment of clarity amidst the chaos. Her presence was a beacon of serenity in a world shrouded in darkness.

With a mere glance, she could blind anyone who dared to meet her gaze, for her eyes held the secrets of the Ice, the White Fire, and the Light itself. She was a creature unlike any other, a being with a lineage as old as time.

Her blood was a tapestry of three distinct kinds, each coursing through her veins like a river of power. She had been bitten by the unknown and transformed into a nameless creature of the night. But she was not alone; she had her guardians, loyal and fierce, who stood by her side through eternity.

She was a girl with a peculiar bloodline, a pure-hearted lady whose innocence had been stolen by the cruel hands of fate. In its place, a steely determination had taken root - a determination to fight, to save, and above all, to survive.

In the shadowy realms of existence, she was one of those legendary creatures, known as a Garcae. Born with guardians, she was a rarity, a symbol of a destiny intertwined with forces beyond mortal comprehension.

As the ancient prophecy whispered, "Only a royal Garcae could possess the special ability." In the echoing words of Carlisle Virgo Amore, her destiny was sealed, and the world would soon bear witness to the power and courage of this extraordinary being.

A Filipino-English Novel

Attention:

Before you proceed I would like to warn you so that you would be aware of this story. This story has a dowdyish drift sometimes but has already on its plot. I'm just a beginner writer, though I'm doing my best to make everyone enjoy entering my world of imagination. I'm just a student who's addicted to too much of fantasy movies, books, and also in games. Now, it's because of too many ideas in my head I decided to write. This story is not exactly based on what I've seen saw nor read. It's based on my ideas.

W A R N I N G

This story contains errors, typos, and grammar. Some have strong words so be aware of it. Since I'm just a newbie in Wattpad I would like to give a clear talk about what my work contains. It contains a lot of errors. My often errors...well you could figure those out when you're going to start reading.

I started to write this during my JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL(Grade 10). I just finished this when I was already in Grade 11 Senior High School. Kaya ayun marami talagang sumisirkong letra, salita, at pati ang grammars. Idagdag mo pa ang mga spelling.

N O T E: Unedited yet.

So, that's all. Be my reader guys. Please vote and comment for better updates..(^~^)

----CypressinBlack

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime punished by law.

Copyright©
All rights reserved. No parts of this book may reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any electronic form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All rights reserved 2018