𝟛

Taehyung woke up early, not surprising. He made sure to get dressed an hour prior to meeting Jungkook and so he was ready ahead of time. He was about to head out before pausing, they didn't really plan on a place to go.

Taehyung
Hey, we never planned on a location?

Jungkook
Oh yeah.
We'll meet me at the café
The one in Japple's main building.

Taehyung
See you then!

Taehyung finally left his house and decided to walk there because he could make it on time and have a nice walk. He was deciding against kissing Jungkooks cheeks as a greeting and if Jungkook asked he'd say that it's how he greets friends, family and acquaintances. Jungkook already knows he French so he'd respect that probably and Taehyung would be able to kiss the guy so it was a win win.

Taehyung got to Japple, it wasn't an actual store but where all the managers of different things work. Basically, you can't just simply go in. Taehyung didn't think about this though before he walked in, he got stopped by some security.

"Sorry, I'm afraid you can't come in unless you work here or if Mr. Jeon has business with you." A buff looking guard said.

"I actually came to meet up with Jungkook today, he told me to meet him at the café here?" Taehyung explained.

"Kim Taehyung?" The other guard asked and Taehyung quickly nodded his head. "May I see proof?" Taehyung nodded again and pulled out his ID and showed it to the guard. "Okay go ahead."

"Thank you," He said and scurried to the café that was to the left of the entrance. He look at his phone and saw that he was ten minutes early, he sat down at an empty table. He got himself a small cup of coffee too, he got a small cup because a bigger cup was way too expensive. He got a few stares from some of the employees and he was a bit intimidated. These people looked like they would cut you if you messed with them, and Taehyung was not about to get cut.

"You're early," Jungkook said, snapping Taehyung out of his trance on his phone.

"I didn't want to be late, it never hurts to be early," he smiled and Jungkook sat down in front of him.

"So? Lets start over, I'm Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Japple." He said and extended his hand out for Taehyung to shake. Kissing his cheeks was out of plan at this point.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, a high school French teacher," he shook hands with Jungkook. "So you're the Jeon Jungkook??" Taehyung asked again like he did last time.

"Who else would I be." Jungkook repeated.

"I am so sorry sir I did not mean to interrupt anything that you were doing," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't doing anything anyway."

"So you're extremely rich? Must be nice," Taehyung chuckled.

"Having money is great and all but managing mostly everything is difficult," he sighed. Taehyung was honestly surprised at how he could remember their conversation.

"Your wife must be lucky too." Taehyung added and Jungkook snorted at that.

"I don't have a wife how old do you think I am?"

"I didn't mean it that way," Taehyung quickly defended. "It's just don't you have to deal with arranged marriages? Or is that just some fantasy thing I have?"

"No, there is no need for an arranged marriage."

"No girlfriend?"

"Nope, I dont have time."

"But you said a second ago tha—"

"So you said you were a French teacher? That explains your accent," Jungkook responds, skipping the whole GPS part of the conversation and parts they had already established and Taehyung nods with a smile. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm gay," he said clearly this time.

"Ah, then any boyfriends?"

"Had one, but it didn't end well," he admitted and Jungkook raised a brow.

"What happened?"

"Let's just say he's a psychopath," Taehyung giggled.

"Have you tried dating recently?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"I've tried but all I attract are psychopaths," Taehyung shrugged,"Guess that's all I'll ever attract."

"I wouldn't say that," Jungkook smiled and Taehyung almost lost his shit.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks.

"You're doing a pretty good job at attracting a certain CEO, and I don't think he's a psychopath."

' Is he flirting with me??? ' Taehyung asked himself in his head and couldn't help but blush a little bit.

"How can I trust that he isn't a psychopath?"

"Go on a date with me." Jungkook said quietly. Taehyung tried to keep his cool but Jungkook was extremely hot, how can he?

"O-Okay," he stuttered and mentally hit himself for that.

"Does tomorrow after your classes sound good?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded. "I'll pick you up from the school, just send me the address later. I need to get going, meetings aren't the best things," Jungkook said while standing up.

"Vous être très beau monsieur.." Taehyung mumbled.

"What?"

"N-Nothing," Taehyung smiled and got up too.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm looking forward to it," Taehyung said and Jungkook walked away and into the long hallways of the building. Taehyung took his expensive coffee and walked out of the building. He quickly pulled his phone out once he was outside and called Jimin.

"What is it? I'm kinda busy," Jimin said.

"He asked me out on a date."

"Wait really?! That fast?!" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"We are going out tomorrow after my classes."

"I'm rooting for you Tae, steal his heart."

"I think he already stole mine."