𝟟

Taehyung woke up two hours before school started, which was the normal time he'd wake up. He had a headache because of the amount he drank last night but the headache was tolerable. He got out of bed and already saw a pile of clothes on the side table. He got dressed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. He was fully awake now and he got ready way earlier than he usually does, so he goes to the kitchen to make some coffee.

The penthouse was quiet, he expected Jungkook to be up by now because doesn't he own a big company that he should go manage? He started to make the coffee and went ahead to look in the cabinets for any breakfast foods he can find. He decided on some toast with Jam on it because it was the easiest thing to make.

He got the toaster out and some strawberry Jam. He put the bread in the toaster and got out a butter knife for the jam. The coffee was done at this point, so he poured some into his mug. The bread then popped up, so he got a plate and placed them there. He got the jar and tried opening it, but it didn't budge. It wasn't brand new so it should be easier to open? Hard aren't even that hard to open in the first place.

After several attempts, he had no luck and was about to just stab it open. He was getting frustrated.

"Need help?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the kitchen space shirtless.

"Oh, la vache..."(Oh damn)Taehyung whispered as he looked at Jungkooks abs. "Prends-moi..."(take me [sexual meaning]) He said softly.

"What?"

"I said goodmorning," Taehyung lied.

"Goodmorning?" He said back and took the jar from Taehyung, he opened it like it was nothing and that was not surprising, considering all of the muscles he has.

"Do you want some? Both coffee and toast?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung added a few more slices of bread in the toaster and poured Jungkook a cup of coffee. Taehyung finished up putting Jam on toast and  gave Jungkook some and his coffee.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung nodded while taking a sip from his mug.

"I need to ask a friend if they can take care of Yeontan though, I don't want to leave him home alone anymore," he sighed.

"You treat the dog like he is your actual child."

"That's because he is," Taehyung stated as he walked down the hallway to retrieve his phone. He went into his room quickly and gasped when he saw his phone on the floor. The screen was completely shattered and you could just tell that it was a goner. "I'm an idiot," he groaned and picked up the broken phone. He took it and went back to the kitchen. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"What's wrong with yours?"

"I broke it.."

"Let me see it," Jungkook said and Taehyung gave it to him.

"I don't think it's fixable."

"What did you do to it?"

"I threw it at the wall last night, I didn't think it'd be this bad," he mumbled.

"Alright then wait here," Jungkook commanded and went to this room that Taehyung didn't even notice. He came back with a white box that looked like it carried a phone. "Here." He gave the box to Taehyung.

"Is this a— Jungkooook." Taehyung whined and opened the box. "I can't just take this," It was a Jphone X. That phone itself costs over a thousand dollars and Taehyung was getting it for free.

"Tae, I own the company that makes these phones, it's really nothing," he said and Taehyung gasped.

"What do you mean it's nothing? This is worth more than my rent."

"Well you need a phone to text me with," Jungkook defended.

"How do I pay you back? I can't just take it, I'll feel weird about it."

"How about another kiss?" Jungkook tried.

"A kiss isn't worth a Jphone X."

"You're right, but your kiss is worth more than a Jphone X." Taehyung sighed and Jungkook smiled. "So?"

Taehyung put the box down gently, he cupped Jungkooks cheeks and pecked his lips before letting go.

"There, now can you go put a shirt on?" He blushed.

"You don't need to be shy." Jungkook grinned and Taehyung chugged the rest of his cooled down coffee.

"I'm not being shy," he muttered and put the empty mug in the sink to be washed later.

"Mhm," Jungkook hummed and pulled out his phone to text some people for Taehyung.

Taehyung cleaned up the kitchen and looked at the brand new phone in front of him, he turned the phone on and set everything up.

"I'm getting someone to set up a security system in your house while you're at work, is that okay?" Jungkook asked with his eyes glued on to his screen.

"That's fine, but—"

"Tae, anything I get for you for do for you, just take it and not worry about paying me back."

"I feel bad for just taking things," Taehyung uttered.

"Don't feel bad, hell you can ask for things too."

"Can you take me to work then?" Taehyung smiled. "Oh and drop Yeontan off at my friends house, I'll give you the address."

"I regret what I said," Jungkook muttered.

"Whose fault was that?" Taehyung mocked. "Anyway lets go now, I have a teacher meeting before class."