𝟚𝟙

It was the next morning and Taehyung was using Jungkook as his pillow. Jungkook has been awake for an hour already but didn't want to wake Taehyung up so he stayed, he did try getting out of bed but Taehyung made this cute face when he tried leaving his grasp.
Taehyung slowly opened his eyes but shut them again when the light hit them.

"Close the curtains," he complained in a mumble and snuggled more into Jungkook.

"I need to get up for that," Jungkook said and Taehyung groaned.

"Just stay then," he decided while Jungkook played with his hair.

"We should probably get up and get ready Mon amour," Jungkook yawned.

"When did you learn that?" Taehyung asked, still snuggled up against Jungkook.

"Some guy said it to his girlfriend so I was just guessing it meant something good." He explained and Taehyung smiled.

"It means my slut," Taehyung lied and Jungkook bit his lip.

"I am so sorry. I probably should've asked-"

"I'm just kidding, it means My love," Taehyung giggled and Jungkook got up. "Noo," Taehyung whined when he did that.

"Get up, I reserved some places for us today."

"You don't need to do that Kook," Taehyung Laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. "My ass is sore. And it's your fault."

"It's not my fault that you wanted my dick inside of you." Jungkook defended.

"It's not my fault that you're a fucking god." Taehyung pouted and sat up. "How could someone not get turned on?"

"You aren't wrong," Jungkook grinned and Taehyung smiled.

"I think we should go eat some breakfast first then go shopping and just walk around and see what we find, we can always go to the Eiffel Tower later, it's better at night anyway," Taehyung got up and hugged Jungkook from behind. "Actually, we can go to the Eiffel Tower for my birthday," he changed his mind and Jungkook turned around to face him.

"If that's what you want," he hugged Taehyung and slapped his ass after pulling away from the hug.

"Ow," Taehyung whined and Jungkook smiled.

"Get ready."

They both got dressed and headed out. They went for a quick breakfast. After eating they went to a few shops and messed around and almost got kicked out of one because of Taehyung making a big deal over how expensive a small hat was. They spend the entire day just walking around and looking at random tourists things, taking tons of pictures and just enjoying each other's company. The day could not be any better.

[Time skip cause I'm not about to write four more days of boring stuff]

Jungkook tore the sheets off of Taehyung and he groaned.

"It's cold! Give it back," Taehyung whined.

"Get up, we have things to do, places to go," Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung sighed and sat up rubbing his eyes and slowly fully waking up.

"Happy birthday baby," Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyungs lips.

"Oh it's my birthday? It's my birthday!" Taehyung gasped in realization.

"Yes that's why you need to get dressed."

"Aww But isn't today the last day we are here?" Taehyung frowned.

"Yes but I promise we will come again, whenever you want Okay?" Jungkook assured and Taehyung smiled.