𝟛𝟘

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Bet." Jungkook had an annoying grin on his face.

A couple months have passed by since the incident and a lot has changed. Jimin recovered and is currently in a relationship with Hoseok and Yoongi. Namjoon proposed to Jin and Jin said yes. Taehyung set a restraining order on Antoine and he is serving 10 years in prison for stalking and harassment and Jimin made him pay for his medical bill, that shit is expensive and he had a chance to not pay the bill so he took the chance. Taehyung moved in with Jungkook because why not and he did not want to go back to his old house, it held horrible memories. Yeontan still hates Jungkook, that's the only thing that didn't change.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for at least almost a year already and it was going pretty well, despite a few arguments here and there but what couple don't have arguments? None.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung muttered.

"That's my name," Jungkook replied.

They both had the day off and decided to stay at home and fuck around because again, why not? Jungkook and Taehyung were playing overwatch and Taehyung left to the bathroom for a minute and Jungkook messed around with Taehyungs controls. So when he came back to play and tried to do something, his character did the opposite due to the changed controls.

Taehyung set his controller down, seeing no reason in continuing and unplugged the game console.

"t'es rien qu'un petit connard." ( You really are an asshole.) He pouted.

"Je sais." ( I know) Jungkook said, not completely sure if what he said was right or if he pronounced it correctly.

"Wait.. you know what I said?" Taehyung asked.

"Did you call me an asshole?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung pursed his lips.

"When did you learn French??"

"I didn't I just guessed," Jungkook shrugged.

"That explains everything," Taehyung snorted.

There was a short a silence and then Jungkook tagged Taehyungs arm out of nowhere.

"You're it." He said quickly before running off to who knows where.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, processing what just happened. Did Jungkook just commence a game of Tag?

"How the hell does he run a big company when he's a big child," Taehyung mumbled to himself as he looked around for Jungkook to tag. "KOOKIE COME OUT THIS AINT HIDE AND SEEK!" Taehyung yelled.

There was silence and Taehyung sighed. He sucks at hide and seek. Taehyung wandered in the kitchen and decided to lure Jungkook out. He grabbed a glass cup quietly from the cabinet and purposely dropped it on the floor. Shattering can be heard from anywhere in the penthouse.

"Ah fuck!" Taehyung acted but wasn't actually hurt.

He heard a door open, then another and then some footsteps running over. Jungkook looked into the kitchen.

"Are you oka—" jungkook started but Taehyung tagged him and sprinted away. "Oh you little." Jungkook squinted.

Taehyung hid in one of the many closets. Jungkook was pretty much good at everything so this was a piece of cake. He took his phone out and called Taehyungs phone, waiting to hear his ringtone. Five seconds later he heard Taehyungs loud ringtone and then silence. That was enough to know where Taehyung was though. He saw one of the closet doors open and Taehyung booking it. Jungkook chased after him and even though it was a game, Taehyung was scared for his life.

He was laughing as he screamed, running down the hallway and out of the front door, heading to the car garage. Jungkook suddenly turned into a track star and caught Taehyung in his arms.

"Got you~" Jungkook cooed in his ear.

Taehyung groaned and was panting from all of that running.

"This isn't fair you're fit," Taehyung pouted and Jungkook grinned.

"Or maybe you're just a sore loser."

Taehyung pulled himself away from Jungkooks hold and turned to face him.

"Nah I won that fair and square." Taehyung argued.

"I'll let you have it then." Jungkook gave in.

"So now you have to do something I tell you to since I won." Taehyung added.

"We never agreed to this."

"Kiss me?" Taehyung changed the topic and Jungkook stared at him and then to his lips. He put his hands on Taehyungs waist, bringing him closer to him and connecting their lips automatically.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck as he bit gently at Taehyungs bottom lip, making Taehyung want more. Taehyung opened his mouth a bit more so his tongue can touch Jungkooks, things getting more heated by the second. Jungkook brushes his tongue against Taehyungs, gaining a small moan from it as he grabs at Taehyungs ass.

Jungkook started to kiss down Taehyungs neck, starting with quick pecks and ending in sucking on the skin, leaving hickeys behind. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, giving Jungkook an easier time. Taehyung shut his eyes and hit his lip as Jungkook proceeded to give him hickeys down his neck and moving a hand to palm him.

Then they both heard that sound that goes off when you start to record something on a Jphone. They stopped and both looked to were the sound was coming from.

"For fucks sake Hobi," Jimin complained.

"I forgot my ringer was on sorry!" He apologized. "Oh continue don't mind us, we enjoy free live porn." He smiled as if everything was okay.

Taehyung moves away from Jungkook and Jungkook gave them a look for ruining their moment.

"I need to use to restroom." Taehyung excised himself.

"Probably has a boner, good job Jungkook," Hoseok gave him a big slap on the back.

"How do you deal with this?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"I have Yoongi too that's how." Jimin joked and Hoseok looked at them both.

"I came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now." He frowned and Jimin giggled, going over to peck his lips shortly.

"I'm just kidding." Jimin said.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook asked and they both shrugged. "What good boyfriends you two are."

"ANYWAY." Jimin smiled. "Did you buy the ring yet?" He asked, really excited.

"Yeah I did.. I'll show you when I can but don't you think it's a bit too early for this?" Jungkook questioned really unsure about what he was going to do.

"Well, do you see yourself being with him forever?" Jimin added.

"Yeah? It feels like I've known him for years." Jungkook answered.

"Then just go for it Kook," Jimin responded.

"Yeah I'm sure he'll say yes," Hoseok assured.

"I'm just nervous, what if he isn't ready? We've barely been dating for almost a year already? Shouldn't I just wait?"

"Jungkook shut up and just do it." Jimin said.

"Okay okay. Give me at least a month." Jungkook sighed, "I need to plan stuff."

"That's ma boy," Hoseok smiled.

"If anything he's my boy," Taehyung stuck his tongue out and went back to Jungkooks side. Jimin raised his eyebrows with a stupid smile on his face.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

(A/N: Maybe 2 more chapters left? I might finish tonight if I get to it :') )