𝟚𝟛

"Come on just drink!" Hoseok pleaded.

"Nope, new year new me." Jimin defended.

"You literally work as a bartender." Hoseok deadpanned.

"I quit yesterday, I'm a barista now," he replied.

"You're lying, I know you." Hoseok squinted and Jimin pursed his lips.

"Fine give me a shot." He broke and Hoseok smiled.

"Yeahh that's right," he gleamed and poured Jimin a shot, he took it down like a pro.

"Want some Tae?" Jin asked and he shook his head.

"Don't pull a Jimin." Hoseok commented.

"No I just don't want to wake up to a bad headache tomorrow," he reasoned.

"Jungkook? Come on don't be gay," Hoseok offered a shot.

"I am gay."

"Point taken," Hoseok laughed.

"He's a lightweight sorry," Jimin apologized.

"No he's just an idiot," Yoongi added.

"I don't enjoy being bullied like this," Hoseok frowned and Jimin ran his hand through Hoseoks hair.

"We're just speaking the truth Hoseokie," Jimin continued to play with his hair. "Now pour more shots."

The night continued on like this, Jimin and Hoseok downing shot after shot and Yoongi watched as he took a shot every now and then. Namjoon and Jin were being disgustingly lovey dovey and everyone was about to kick them out. The night was going on smoothly and people were only getting more drunk throughout the night. Jungkook and Taehyung, the only sober ones decided to wait out on the balcony til the clock hit midnight.

"I'm exhausted," Taehyung complained as he leaned against the rails of the big balcony.

"Come here," Jungkook said and Taehyung hurried over into Jungkooks arms. "You should've slept if you were exhausted."

"But I wanted to have this kiss with you at midnight," he yawned and Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"Mm, so you want to kiss me?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled.

"Very much, yes," he answered.

"Well you're going to have to wait, it's almost midnight anyway."

"Shouldn't we go inside for that?" Taehyung questioned.

"They are wild Im sure they won't notice that we aren't in there."

"Have you ever kissed someone at midnight?" Taehyung redirected the conversation.

"No, I never really had a serious relationship before, they usually ended after a month of them just wanting my money," he sighed and Taehyung frowned.

"Aww, Kookie I can swear to you that I will love you forever ever and I won't use you for your money, we can return everything we bought in Paris-"

"No no, Keep it. I have a feeling that you'll actually stay for me and not for my money, plus your mom is expecting us to get married." Jungkook cut off and Taehyung almost cried.

"How could people treat you like that?? That's so fucked up, you're the nicest and sweetest guy I've ever met and I am so lucky that I can even call you my boyfriend. I hate that people are so selfish and mean, they lost a great guy. And for what? Just some money? You are more than just money, you are priceless and fuck those people who used you. I promise I will never stop loving you, even though we barely even started dating, I feel like I've known you for months. This is soon but please don't ever leave me either. I've gotten so attached and I just.. I never thought I'd ever meet the perfect guy." Taehyung teared up.

Jungkook let a tear slide and Taehyungs heart broke.

"Please don't cry," Taehyung murmured and almost cried himself as he wiped the tear away.

"God. Im just so grateful, so grateful that I have you," Jungkook hugged him tight and Taehyung hugged back.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too Tae."

And then they heard their drunk friends counting down from 10. They pulled away from the hug and Taehyung smiled and wiped away his tears.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

Jungkook moved his arms to wrap around Taehyungs waist.

"4!"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck in response, not breaking eye contact.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Jungkook connected their lips together.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" They all screamed from inside. Namjoon and Jin were already kissing and Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were watching in disgust.

"What the heck I want a kiss," Jimin whined and Yoongi grabbed his face and did the unexpected, he kissed him. Jimin almost lost his shit.

"Yoongi what the fu-" Hoseok started but Yoongi kissed him too. Yoongi pulled away and instantly Jimin and Hoseok made eye contact. "Come here you sexy bastard."

"I'm coming you whore," Jimin cried and jumped into Hoseoks arms as they shared a kiss too.

"Wild.." Jin said and Namjoon nodded in response.

Taehyung pulled away and couldn't help the blush on his face.

"Happy New Year," he smiled and Jungkook pecked his lips quickly.

"Happy New Year baby."

(A/N: THIS WAS SHORT IM SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO END THIS)