𝟡

"Hoseok?"

"Why are you calling so late? Did something happen?" He asked.

"Ah no, I just wanted you to know that I don't need a ride anymore."

"Are you walking?"

"No, Jungkook is taking me," he said.

"Why? Did he ask if you wanted a ride?"

"Well I'm going to sleepover so—"

"Protection. Always use protection Tae, he might have STD's okay?" Hoseok informed and Taehyung blushed.

"We aren't going to have sex Hoseok. Now I have to go."

"Be saf—" Hoseok started but Taehyung hung up and got his bag with clothes over his shoulder and got Yeontan in the pet carrier. He got a text from Jungkook saying that he was outside so he made sure to lock everything up and go outside to the car. He goes into the passenger seat and buckled himself up.

"Wow, I've never seen you in casual attire before," Taehyung commented."How was work?"

"The same as always, one of my assistants are being annoying as hell though," he muttered and started driving to his penthouse.

"What are they doing?"

"She keeps trying to get into my pants because I'm rich, gold diggers are the worse." He complained.

"Tell her that you aren't interested then," Taehyung said a little jealous.

"What if I actually was interested though?" He joked.

"Can you take me back home please?" Taehyung pouted and Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, I didn't think you'd care."

"Of course I'd care," he murmured.

"Why?"

"Because..." Taehyung blushed.

"Because??"

"It's too embarrassing," Taehyung said.

"Just tell me," Jungkook whined.

"Because I like you," Taehyung confessed and Jungkook smiled.

"That's what I like to hear."

"Je te hais." ( I hate you )

"Je te What?"

"Je te hais." Taehyung repeated.

"I'm going to pretend like I know what your saying," Jungkook said and parked his car in his garage that has a few other cars. Taehyung got out with Yeontan and already started walking to the penthouse. They both entered and Taehyung put his stuff in the guest room he stayed in before and let Yeontan run around the penthouse.

"I love your penthouse," Taehyung beamed.

"Move in then?"

"You're crazy," Taehyung laughed.

"Make me something too eat, I haven't eaten since this morning." Jungkook said randomly.

"I guess so, but why do you wait so late to eat dinner?" Taehyung asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I was sleeping."

"For that long?" He questioned and put an apron on.

"My job really drains my energy," Jungkook shrugged.

"Poor baby," Taehyung teased and Jungkook kissed his head from behind.

"Your kisses would make me feel better," Jungkook whispered in Taehyungs ear.

"What's up with you and my kisses," Taehyung blushed.

"They're addicting," he explained and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist from behind. Taehyung was trying his best to focus on slicing some onions but Jungkook started to kiss his neck slowly.

"Jungkook," Taehyung whined. "I'm trying to make dinner." Jungkook didn't answer, he started to suck on Taehyungs soft skin near his jaw line. "Jungkook." Taehyung whined again but it came out more as a moan.

Jungkook left a hickey and turned Taehyung around so he could kiss him. Taehyung put the knife down and just gave in. He wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck and smashed his lips onto Jungkooks. Jungkook put his hands on Taehyungs waist and brought him closer to his body.

Taehyung tried taking control and licked Jungkooks bottom lip. Jungkook did not take this, he backed Taehyung up against the wall and grabbed Taehyungs ass, making him gasp a bit which allowed Jungkook to let his tongue in Taehyungs mouth. Taehyung moaned lightly into the kiss and Jungkook proceeded to knead Taehyungs ass.

Yeontan barked because he thought Jungkook was attacking his owner, Jungkook continued and ignored the dog but Yeontan started to bite at his ankles.

"Okay okay! Look, I'm off your owner," Jungkook sighed and Yeontan growled as he sat in front of Taehyung.

"Aww, my little hero," Taehyung cooed and giggled. Yeontan wagged his tail, Taehyung bent down and pet Yeontan.

"Cock blocker," Jungkook mumbled.

"Don't talk about my son like that."

"It's true."

"You should try to get Yeontan to like you while I cook, don't interrupt me," Taehyung commanded.

"One more kiss?" Jungkook asked.

"One." Taehyung agreed and pecked Jungkooks lips, but Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyungs waist and tried to initiate another make out session. Yeontan started barking again which made Jungkook pull away.

"You should've left him in his bag."

"Talk to my son like that again and I'll hit you," Taehyung warned.

"Kinky."

"Je te hais."