𝟠

"Dude, he is so whipped, you can't tell me he isn't," Jimin said as he looked at Taehyungs Jphone X, which also had a pretty expensive case.

"Is he?" Taehyung asked unsure and Jimin nodded.

"He wouldn't have given you a free Jphone X, an expensive case for the said phone, A whole ass high tech security system and a body guard if he wasn't," Hoseok assured.

"You basically have a sugar daddy," Jimin added.

"You guys are crazy," Taehyung said in denial.

It has been a week since the first date and the two have been on another one the day before. Taehyung rejected Jungkooks request to come over to hang out with his friends because he hasn't been spending much time with them.

"You're just in denial," Hoseok corrected.

"You still need to get me a Jphone X," Jimin reminded.

"I need new friends." Taehyung murmured.

"Speaking of new friends, remember meeting Seokjin?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah? Namjoons boyfriend right?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok nodded.

"He wants to talk to you? I think he knows Jungkook."

"He could've just texted me.."

"You changed your number dummy," Jimin reminded, Taehyung laid his head on Jimins laps and Jimin went to play with his hair.

"I forgot sorry."

"Well, He is throwing a small housewarming party and told me to invite you guys."

"Do you know who else is going?" Jimin asked.

"It'll just be me, you, Tae, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and obviously Jin," Hoseok answered.

"When?" Jimin asked.

"Tomorrow, I can take you Jimin if you want," Hoseok offered and Jimin nodded.

"What about me?" Taehyung pouted.

"Ask your boyfriend to take you."

"He's not my boyfriend, plus I love you guys more," Taehyung frowned and Jimin ruffled his hair.

"We're just joking," Jimin smiled.

"So have you guys had sex yet?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung threw one of Jimins socks at his face. "So no?"

"It's barely been a week," Taehyung sighed.

"Do you like him?" Jimin asked.

"You could say that," Taehyung answered.

"For his money?" Hoseok added.

"No, he is actually really sweet and even though it doesn't seem like it, he is really nice. I feel like I can be me around him, I want to learn more about him though."

"Cute," Hoseok said.

"How much longer is your bodyguard going to stay around?" Hoseok whined as he looked over at the buff man by Taehyungs front door.

"Til this whole Antoine thing calms down."

"That's going to take a while and this dude is kind of intimidating," Jimin mumbled.

"I'll ask Jungkook about it then, have I mentioned that he has some nice abs? God I almost gave in," Taehyung confessed.

"Ooo, he's rich, good looking and has abs, the whole package," Jimin cooed.

"How did that one date with that guy go?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, didn't work out," Jimin frowned and Taehyung grabbed his smaller hand.

"Don't worry about it Minnie, you can get someone better," Taehyung consoled.

"I hope so," he sighed.

The three spent the rest of the day together, watching movies and eating anything they can. Both Hoseok and Jimin left when it got really late and Taehyung was home alone, he got the body guard to leave by talking to Jungkook about it and so now the body guard will accompany Taehyung if he ever needs to walk somewhere alone or go do something alone. Since he had a security system, he felt safer than before. If he were to open a window once he set the system on, the cops would be called and a loud alarm would go off. It'd be nearly impossible to enter the house without being noticed.

It was Saturday night and the party was tomorrow. He was a bit excited because he was going to maybe be better friends with Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi but Jungkook was also going which was another reason of his excitement. He really did like Jungkook, but he was afraid of taking things a little too fast. He wanted Jungkook to know that he likes him for him and not for his money.

Taehyung sighed and heard his phone vibrated on the coffee table in the living room. He retrieved and was relieved to know that it wasn't from an unknown number, ever since the date Taehyung hasn't received any messages but still felt a bit scared. Taehyung smiled at the sender.

Jungkookie💜
Are you sleeping?

Taehyung
Oui

Jungkookie💜
Are you going to the party tomorrow?

Taehyung
Oui
Are you?

Jungkookie💜
Yes, I would get hit if I didn't.

Taehyung
By Jin?

Jungkookie💜
Yeah, he wanted to talk to me?

Taehyung
Me as well

Jungkookie💜
Want to come over?

Taehyung
It's a little late.

Jungkookie💜
Sleepover? You can bring the dog too :)

Taehyung
Will you take me to the party tomorrow?

Jungkookie💜
Yeah, do you want me to pick you up?

Taehyung
Please do

Jungkookie💜
I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Taehyung
I'll be waiting.

(A/N: Sorry this Chapter was a bit short and shitty.)