𝟝

They had just finished eating ice cream and Jungkook was now dropping him off at home. Taehyung was looking out the window of the car and trying his best not to fall asleep. They did not go on a helicopter ride that night but Jungkook promised the next date they would which got Taehyung flustered because he wanted a second date.

"We're here," Jungkook announced and Taehyung looked over at Jungkook.

"Thank you for tonight," Taehyung smiled and Jungkook smiled back.

"Anything for you."

"I'll see you soon," Taehyung said and got out of the car. He took his keys out of his pocket and approached his front door but froze when he saw something on the door mat. Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to safely enter his home before leaving and he saw Taehyung hesitate.

Taehyung picked up some piece of folded white paper and unfolded it too see something written in magazine letters that were cut out and glued onto the paper.

'I'm watching you, every step you take, every breath you breathe. I'm there.'

Taehyung looked around, paranoid and saw Jungkook come out of the car because he was concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"He left a note.." Taehyung murmured and handed the note to Jungkook. Jungkook read through it and scoffed.

"Who does this asshole think he is? Are you okay Taehyung?"

"I guess so, I feel a bit more scared now that he knows where I live." He said and then his phone buzzed. He sighed and took his phone to see a text message notification from another unknown number and you could see what picture was attached to the message through the lock screen, Taehyung paused before opening the message and seeing a picture of him and Jungkook standing at his front door looking at the letter.

"What?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shakily showed Jungkook the message. Jungkook automatically looked at the direction of where the picture could've been taken but didn't see anyone. "You're staying at my house for tonight." Jungkook claimed.

"It's fine Jungkook, it's probably nothing," Taehyung lied.

"I don't care, you could get hurt." He said and grabbed Taehyungs wrist and lead him to his car.

"W-Wait, Yeontan is still in the house, I don't want to leave him there alone," he frowned and Jungkook sighed. Taehyung loosened Jungkooks grip and quickly retrieved Yeontan before coming back to Jungkook. "Now I'm ready to go."

"Does he shed?"

"He isn't right now?" Taehyung said and Jungkook opened the door for the two.

"Nice to know."

Yeontan was in a pet carrier bag, he was sound asleep as Jungkook pulled up into a parking lot. After parking Taehyung, Jungkook and Yeontan headed to the elevator and arrived at Jungkooks penthouse. Taehyung was astonished by the House, it looked really really expensive.

"Wow.." Taehyung was in awe as he let Yeontan out.

"You can sleep in the guest room, if you want to wash up the towels are in every bathroom, I can lend you some of my clothes too."

"I owe you my life."

"I get that a lot," Jungkook joked.

"Yeah alright," Taehyung snorted. "Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Yeah, I'll leave them in the guest room, which I'll show you."

Taehyung nodded and followed Jungkook. He showed Taehyung the guest room, which had a bathroom inside. A full on master bedroom.

"Thank you again," Taehyung smiled and Jungkook smiled back.

"Anytime."

After that Jungkook left the room and Taehyung sat down on the bed and looked around.

"Yeontan, what do you think of Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while putting Yeontan on the bed with him. Yeontan answered with a wag of his tail and a sneeze. "Yeah me too," Taehyung agreed, pretending like he knew what Yeontan would say. Taehyung sighed as Yeontan took comfort in the big pillows. "I'm going to shower, don't do anything I wouldn't," he warned Yeontan.

He smiled at the sleeping puppy and went into the bathroom, he found the towels Jungkook was talking about and started the shower. Once he did that he started to remove his clothing. After removing everything he got under the warm water coming out from the shower head.

He spent a good thirty minutes in the shower and got a towel around his waist when he got out and another on his head to dry his hair. He saw a pile of clothes neatly placed on the bed and Yeontan still sleeping in the same spot. He looked at the pile and saw Gucci. He gasped and quickly dried himself before starting to get dressed into some shorts and a Gucci shirt. Taehyung loves Gucci, he owned one shirt but that was all he could afford.

He put on the slippers that were given to him and left his room to explore some more. Just seeing the guest room was not enough to satisfy him. He started with the living room and it was pretty spacious but cozy at the same time. He looked through the kitchen cabinets and drooled over all of the different foods Jungkook had. This penthouse was heaven.

Taehyung moved onto the rooms in the hallway, there was a bathroom, another guest room, two closets and what he was guessing was Jungkooks room. He wanted to see the inside of his room so bad, so he went to reach for the door knob. He opened it a little too fast and he was expecting it to open fully but it stopped not even mid way and he heard a groan from behind the door.

"Oh my— I am so sorry," Taehyung apologized and came into the room to see Jungkook holding his nose in pain. "Are you okay? Is your nose okay?" He asked a little panicked.

"I'm fine." Jungkook said and removed his hands from his nose only to see blood come out.

"Sit down," Taehyung commanded while he hurried to get some paper towels for Jungkooks nose. Jungkook sat down on his bed and Taehyung came back with the paper towels and made him tilt his head back while Taehyung cleaned up the blood and proceeded to care for him.

"And I was worried about you getting killed when you are the one who can kill," Jungkook muttered.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't think you would be there," he mumbled as he stared at Jungkooks Adam apple move every now and then. 'Why is this man so hot?' Taehyung asked himself.

"Did you need anything?"

"I was bored," Taehyung admitted.

"So you come to almost break my nose?"

"I was an accident okay? Plus you're fine," Taehyung said and made Jungkook look at him. He checked if his nose was still bleeding and luckily it wasn't. "See all better."

"It still aches."

"Need me to kiss it better?" Taehyung joked.

"Please do."