𝟙𝟝

It was Christmas Eve and the two didn't wake up til it was a bit late in the after noon. Taehyung was the first to wake up as always but it was because of his phone ringing. He yawned and reached for his phone on the bedside dresser, he winced a bit because he felt sore from the activities of last night. He saw the caller ID and answered immediately.

"Mom? Why are you calling all of the sudden?" Taehyung asked a bit confused.

"You're in France??"

"How did you know?" Taehyung sighed, he wanted to surprise her in person.

"A little birdie came by to drop off food and told me, she even said you had a boyfriend?" His Mom questioned.

"I do, I wanted to surprise you in person but I guess those plans were soiled. We were planning on going to your dinner you always have tomorrow," Taehyung explained.

"We're having it tonight actually, your brother has to work on Christmas sadly so we wanted to have it today so we can spend it together."

"Then we'll be there! Do you need help preparing? We can come early, I really miss you guys," Taehyung chimed.

"The more help the better."

"We'll be there in a couple of minutes then," Taehyung claimed.

"I'll see you then." His mother ended.

Taehyung put his phone down and turned back to look at his boyfriend who was already awake, he listened to the entire conversation.

"Shower with me?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm scared we'll do something else other than shower."

"You're right, I'll go first then," he smiled and kissed Taehyungs cheek.

Taehyung smiled to himself and got his clothes ready to change in, He now realized that none of these clothes were his and were new, the price tags still attached. He was too scared to see the value of the clothes so he tore the tags off and threw them away, he didn't understand why Jungkook couldn't just pack his own clothes.

After a few minutes Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, so Taehyung went to freshen up. He finished shortly after and Jungkook was already dressed, over dressed actually.

"Kook loosen up, this isn't a business meeting," Taehyung giggled and started to remove his suit jacket. "We aren't rich so my mom doesn't have high expectations, plus you're helping us set up."

"I'm nervous," Jungkook confessed. Taehyung pecked his lips and unbuttoned a few bottons from his button up.

"Don't be, my family is very friendly, they'll love you," Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook different pants to change into. "Wear these and you're done."

"Thank you," Jungkook smiled and did as he was told. "Also, quick question."

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Does your mom and dad know any korean? Or English? I don't know how else to talk to her if she doesn't."

"She speaks a bit of korean because of my dad, he is korean if you couldn't figure it out," Taehyung answered.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I have two younger siblings, a brother and sister, you'll meet them too," he smiled and went for the door so they can leave.

"What if they hate me?"

"Stop worrying, they'll love you," Taehyung reassured.

"I hope so."

They both were driven to Taehyungs parents house and it wasn't a very long drive. Once they got to the house Taehyung made Jungkook look at him in the eye before knocking on the door.

"Just be polite, they can be blunt sometimes too but they mean it in a good way," he smiled and Jungkook smiled back. Taehyung pecked his lips quickly and knocked on the door. The door opened almost instantly.

"Taehyung! My baby boy!" His mother gasped and hugged the life out of Taehyung but Taehyung seemed to enjoy it as he hugged back.

"I missed you Mom," Taehyung gleamed.

"I'm so glad you're back," she smiled and pulled away from the hug. "You must be Tae's new boyfriend?" (She is talking in korean because Tae told her that he doesn't know French)

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook," he smiled and bowed a bit to show respect.

"No need to be so formal, come in," she said and opened the door wider for the two to come in. After they came in Taehyung was attacked by his brother and sister in a hug.

"Tae!" They both screamed in unison, except his sister was crying.

"I missed you guys!" Taehyung almost cried a the moment but he fought against it. "You guys never text me anymore."

"I'm sorry, work has been a pain lately," his sister sniffled.

"Stop crying you child," his brother teased and got hit by his sister in return.

"Is this your boyfriend?" His sister asked and Taehyung nodded.

"This is Jungkook," Taehyung introduced him to his siblings.

"I'm Eonjin," his sister smiled.

"Jeonggyu," his brother added.

"Aren't you rich?" Eonjin asked and Taehyung nudged her shoulder. (I don't know how his siblings would actually act so yeah)

"Yes, but it's nice meeting you guys," he said.

"Alright enough with the introductions let's cook," Mrs. Kim commanded.

"Where's dad?" Taehyung asked.

"He isn't coming til later," she answered and lead them to the kitchen. "Okay, you three know your jobs, but Jungkook you'll set the table up. The items are in the dining room."

"Right away ma'am," Jungkook smiled and went to the dining room to start his job. Taehyung was now left alone with his mother and his siblings were out to go buy the deserts.

"How has things been going here?" Taehyung asked as he cut some vegetables.

"It's been the same old, you don't understand how happy I am that you're here for Christmas though."

"I'm happy to be here too."

"I also hope you don't mind that Marie is joining us tonight." Taehyung stopped cutting the vegetables.

"Why? This was always just an us thing."

"We've been talking a lot, and I'm sorry about that but losing a friend like her would be hard."

"It's fine. But is she just coming by herself?" He asked.

"Her husband left her so probably."

"...okay," Taehyung said and continued to cut the vegetables.

"Don't worry Tae, tonight will be fine. She is coming early so she can help around, I'm sure she'd love to see you again."

"I highly doubt that but-" a knocking on the front door cut him off and Taehyung left the knife on the cutting bird by the vegetables. "I'll get it, it's probably her."

"Be nice Tae," his mom warned.

He nodded and went to the front door. He opened it with a fake smile plastered on his face but it automatically dropped when he saw the man behind her.

"Taehyung? Je pensais pas que tu serais  ici! C'est sympa de te revoir." (Taehyung? I didn't think you'd be here! It's nice seeing you again.) The woman smiled. "Désolée si t'as mère a dit que seulement moi allait venir. Antoine vient d'arriver  l'autre jour et j'ai pensé qu'il pourrait venir," (Sorry if your mom said only I would be coming, Antoine just landed the other day and I thought maybe he could come along.)

"Ça fait longtemps," (It's been a while) Antoine smiled.

"Pas de problèmes, rentrez." (No worries, come in.)