𝟙𝟚

Taehyung has been spending the last few nights at Jungkooks place because of what happened at his. He was a little scarred and didn't want to sleep in that house, which is understandable. Jungkook has been working more recently so Taehyung was usually left alone in the big penthouse by himself all day. Taehyung hasn't told Jungkook about the text he got from Antoine because of that, he didn't want to stress Jungkook out any more.

Taehyung decided to visit Jungkook at work because he really had nothing else to do so why not. It was still day and Jungkook was probably in some meeting but that doesn't mean Taehyung can't snoop around his office. This isn't the first time he has just hung out in Jungkooks office so the employees knew him at this point and Taehyung could just walk in without being bothered. He felt like he had power because of this, compared to the first time he came.

He walked down the hallways and came to Jungkooks office doors. He knocks first just in case he had someone important inside but he answers the door with his phone to his ear. His expression brightens when he sees Taehyung.

"Yeah yeah, I can open up some time in two weeks or so," Jungkook said into the phone and sat back down in his office chair, leaving the door open for Taehyung to enter. "See you then." Jungkook ended and hung up.

"Bad time?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"Just planning another useless meeting."

"That must suck," Taehyung commented and got comfortable on the couch in the office.

"It does, lucky you have two weeks off."

"That's the best part about being a teacher," Taehyung smiled to himself and shut his eyes.

"Teach me something Mr. Kim," Jungkook joked. Taehyung got off the couch and walked towards Jungkook.

"I have a special lesson just for you." Taehyung grinned.

"And what is that?"

"French kissing."

"But I already know how to do that Mr. Kim," Jungkook said in a low voice as he brings Taehyung onto his lap, making Taehyung straddle him.

"This is a test then," Taehyung murmured and leaned in to kiss the other.

Jungkook keeps his hands at Taehyungs waist, drawing circles into it. The kiss was a little relaxed first, If this was a test Jungkook wanted to make sure he passes. He kisses Taehyungs upper lip and his bottom after. He then grazed his tongue in between both. The kiss started to become more open and Jungkook brushed his tongue against Taehyungs. Taehyung ran his hands through Jungkooks once neat hair and got more into the kiss.

Jungkook made slow circling motions around Taehyung tongue with his and started to move his hands down to Taehyungs ass. Taehyung started to grind into his lap. Jungkook started to lick and tease Taehyungs lips with his tongue before slowly pressing his tongue against Taehyungs gently. Taehyung was quietly moaning into the kiss which aroused Jungkook even more than he already was. Taehyung ran his hands down Jungkooks chest and down to his very obvious boner. He put a hand in his pants and palmed Jungkook as they continued to kiss. Jungkook groaned quietly and began to kiss down Taehyungs neck. The kisses were a bit sloppy but Taehyung didn't mind this, he liked it. Jungkook began to suck on the skin on Taehyung neck earning a small moan from the elder.

Taehyung would've said something about leaving hickeys but he was on break so he had no reason to care about having hickeys on his neck. He tilted his head the the side to give Jungkook better access. Jungkook left quite a few on Taehyungs neck and he kissed every single one after he was done creating them. He brought his lips back up to Taehyungs. Taehyung gently bit Jungkooks bottom lips and kissed at his neck this time. He wanted to leave a mark on Jungkook. Jungkook was going to protest but it was too late. Taehyung left a big hickey by Jungkooks jaw, he let his hand go inside Jungkooks boxers after and he gently stroked Jungkooks hard cock. Then there was a knock at the door. Jungkook groaned in irritation.