eight

Eight - Brothers

~Slight mature content

I reached down as the bed shook underneath us. My palms were splayed on Xander's hard chest to support myself up as I straddled him. My breathing started to get shallow as I rocked my hips back and forth against his but it seemed as though he was only staring up at me, studying every inch of me.

I had my eyes closed from the pleasure but imagining his bright silver eyes looking up at me only made me want to rip both of our clothes off. I wanted to feel his skin pressed against mine. He was underneath me and I could have done anything I wanted to do with him.

A shiver trailed up my spine when I felt his warm palm pressed against the skin on my lower back. Xander threw his head back as he pushed me down onto the now growing bulge that was starting to form in his pants.

My lips slowly parted and formed an 'o' when he suddenly grabbed me and flipped us over so I was now laying on the bed with him on top of me. I quickly adjusted my legs around his hips and pulled him to me, desperate for any contact.

When I finally looked at him properly I saw that his dark hair was tousled and his lips were swollen from how much we had been kissing. I trailed my fingers across his pink lips before tilting my head up and connecting our lips for what must've been the hundredth time that night.

He halted his movements and instead completely focused on kissing me back twice as hard. I had a hard time resisting biting into his plush lower lip but it seemed as though he also had the same thought in mind as he suddenly scraped his sharp teeth against the inside of my lower lip.

My eyes fluttered open when I tasted metal in my mouth. Xander pulled his lips away from me and I could see that it was stained with blood. My blood. He seemed to lick the blood off his lips and then smirked down at me.

That was around the time I jerked awake on my bed, out of breath and showering in sweat. I turned to look around only to realize I had been dreaming. It had felt too real it felt eerie to even think it wasn't.

I fell back onto my bed when I came to a realization that I didn't have work that day. I deserved a day off. I needed to freshen up my mind before going back to the mental institution and having to put up with Xander Dimitri again. He was just so irritating.

That dream had been the second dream I had of him that week. No matter how much I denied it I knew I had somehow developed an interest in Xander. It wasn't intentional. It wasn't something I could simply stop.

I couldn't seem to stop thinking about Xander as I made my way to Vicky's house. Vicky was a friend of mine who had stayed with me when my mother once overdosed on alcohol. It had been a rough couple of weeks and she had helped me through, always supporting me and staying by my side even when I so rudely told her I didn't want her there.

Xander's face seemed to keep creeping back in mind and I swore I got a glimpse of him peering down at the bus schedule as I walked past the bus station. I was so creeped out I turned back around to look at the man, only to notice he was in his mid-fifties and didn't even remotely look like Xander at all.

I finally focused on going to Vicky's house as fast as I could. It wasn't a long walk but it was enough to warm me up in the chilly weather. I could feel myself starting to sweat underneath the thick black jacket I had on.

When I took a right on Vicky's street I started to hear a small voice in my head. It was soft and melodic but completely incoherent. It was like quiet whispers and mutters that made no sense at all. I kept still, though, not wanting it to go away before I could understand it.