thirty-three

Thirty three - Coming Undone

~Mature content

-

♪ Do you ever think about me?

When she ain't around, is your bed cold without me?

Does her love feel just the same?

Is she the one to take your last name? 

[ NIKI - Chilly ]

-

I drew in a breath of air when I felt Xander's fingers slowly inching up my bare stomach. He gave me a small, teasing smile.

"Don't tease," I warned. We hadn't even done anything yet but I was already short of breath and when he noticed this he grabbed me by my waist and then turned so that he was under me and I was straddling his hips.

I gasped. I loved the fact that Xander could lift me like I was nothing but a piece of feather. I was still fully clothed in my nightgown but Xander looked at me as if I was naked and he was ready to ravish me.

I lifted myself up on my knees so I could grab the hem of his black shirt and take it off. I needed to feel his skin. When it was finally off I leaned down and kissed his protruding collarbone but he immediately pulled me back so I was sitting back again.

"Take off your dress."

I wasted no time in taking it off and throwing it away, earning myself a quiet chuckle from Xander.

I was only in my panties now and before I could lean back down to kiss him he took hold of both of my wrists and stopped me from doing anything. "Wait," he spoke.

"What?"

"It's just..." he stared at me, his eyes wandering down to my breasts and then my stomach and then up again. When he spoke again he was looking into my eyes. "You look beautiful like this. You look beautiful in the moonlight."

I bowed my head a little, trying to hide the fact that I had turned into a beetroot. "I'm half-naked."

"Oh, believe me, I can see."

With one move he let go of my wrists and then ripped my panties in half. "Xander!"

"I haven't even done anything and you're already screaming my name."

I was just about to make a snarky reply when suddenly, his thumb was pressing against my clit. My toes immediately curled at the sensation that was slowly consuming me. He was experienced with his fingers and I couldn't help but let out a mewl before throwing my head back.

I grabbed his wrist, trying to control his hand so he would rub circles faster. "Fuck, Xander."

When he pushed his middle finger in I dug my nails into his wrist. It was unintentional but I didn't let go and instead just focused on rolling my hips to increase the pleasure.

I made sure to match the rhythm of his hand. He started moving his finger in and out slowly at first but as time passed he gradually got faster and faster until it felt as though he was moving in the speed of light.

With his other free hand, he reached up at my breast and then tweaked my nipple just hard enough for me to jolt forward with surprise. "Please. Fuck, don't stop."

He let out a quiet growl. I almost missed it but I'm glad I didn't because it seemed to heighten the pleasure even more and I found myself growing closer and closer toward an overwhelming release.