thirty-five

Thirty five - Healer

~Mostly mature content

"It's just weird, isn't it?" I asked, mind still wandering off to unanswered questions I had about Kira's deal.

Xander only hummed and when I turned to look at him I saw him grabbing a small orange button that I had set on my nightstand. I sheepishly chuckled. "I found it in the backyard. I don't know why I kept it."

He nodded before putting it back down and then looking at me.

I shrugged and went back to picking out the clothes I was going to wear. I definitely needed something to keep me warm. It was nearing dusk and I knew we were going to be out until pretty late that night.

Just as I picked a woollen scarf to wear I heard the door close and turned to see Xander leaning against it with his arms crossed.

"Yes, Lord Deathfall?" I teasingly asked.

He grinned. "I still remember the first time I saw you in the asylum."

I didn't know why but my face immediately warmed. "What was your first impression of me?"

This time I felt him close to me, chest pressed against the side of my shoulder. I could see his handsome face peering down at me in my peripheral vision but I didn't dare turn my head and look.

"I may be a Lord and a vampire but I'm still a man."

I nodded, willing myself to swallow the lump in my throat and keep breathing normally. "I'm aware."

He leaned closer. I felt his breath on my ear and that was enough to make me clench my legs. "And I have... needs too." His voice gradually lowered the more he spoke.

I looked down, suddenly finding my shoes extremely interesting to look at. "Well, that's great."

I finally looked at him and was surprised to see that he was much closer than I had expected him to be.

He pushed my hair away from my neck and leaned down to suck the skin there. My hands immediately reached up to settle on his shoulders. They were strong and broad. He was truly glorious.

"I'm curious, though..." I spoke but and then found myself not being able to finish the sentence when he suddenly nipped my shoulder with his sharp teeth. It didn't hurt. In fact, it felt good. 

"Finish your sentence, sweet one."

I hesitantly nodded, eyes fluttering closed. "I was just curious about what kind of, what kind of needs you were talking about."

His hands pressed against my ass and drew me in closer toward him. "Did you know that curiosity killed the cat?"

I accidentally buried my nails hard into his shoulders when he softly grazed the spot on the back of my ear with his lips. I could hear him grunt in approval before focusing on the same spot. He sucked, kissed, licked, and even bit into it.

His bite was not exactly gentle and my hips jolted, connecting with his. He chuckled almost darkly. "When I first saw you I knew I wanted you in my bed."

"O-oh, really?"

"It's a perverse thought, I know, but I just wasn't going to say no. Walking around the asylum with that innocent face and that asylum dress you wore. I would've fucked you in my room if you would've let me."

I needily pulled back, looking up at him, begging him with my eyes. "Please take me. Please, Xander, I need you."

He smirked and then pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was harsh. We both wanted each other and the thought of it made me feel heady.