fifty-three

Fifty three - Friendship

-

♪ If I could, I'd grab the wrists of time and run right back to the start 

Even knowing how it ended, I'd do it all again, dear 

Just to hold you in my arms 

One last time ♪ 

[Will Killen - In My Arms]

-

[ 20 days after the wedding ]

I let out a yelp when the pebble Sebastian threw at me hit my shoulder. "Stop it," I demanded.

He ignored me, bending down to pick up another pebble to throw at me. When he stood back up he raised his eyebrows. "Use your telekinesis to deflect em'."

I only stared at him dumbfoundedly. "You need to give me time to actually focus."

He raised his eyebrows mockingly. "You think your enemies are going to wait for you to focus?"

I huffed. "Well good thing we're just training—ow!" I yelled when Sebastian threw the pebble at me, this time hitting me right on my collarbone. I pressed my hand to my collarbone, glaring at the brown-haired man as he grinned. He was enjoying this more than he should've been.

I watched as he bent to pick up yet another pebble. At the same time, I pulled a generous amount of mana from the tree roots under the ground. With a small flick of my wrist, I successfully sent Sebastian soaring through the air. When he fell onto the ground with a thud and a groan, I gasped.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

He propped himself up onto his elbows. "I'm fine," he grumbled before throwing a pebble at me again.

I held my palm in front of me and watched as the pebble stopped a few inches away from my hand. Sebastian raised his eyebrows, seeming more surprised at the fact that I could stop a small pebble rather than being able to send him flying in the air.

I turned my palm around before jerking my fingers a little. Sebastian immediately knew what I was going to do. He quickly shielded his face with his hand. I snickered quietly when the pebble hit him right in the balls.

He groaned loudly, lying back down on the ground with his hands cupping his private part. I sat on the bench, almost hissing when I felt the coldness of the seat seep through my thick pants.

"That's what you get for being a cock," I spoke loud enough so that he could hear my voice through his whining and groaning. "The pebble barely touched you."

He sat up at this, frowning up at me. "Did you purposely aim down there? If I can't have babies I'm blaming you."

I stood up, offering my hand so that he could get up. He narrowed his eyes at me, refusing to accept my help and getting up on his own. I followed him as he limped toward the mansion. "It was just a small pebble," I grumbled under my breath, earning me another glare from a pained Sebastian.

[ 23 days after the wedding ]

"You're kidding me, right? Fly?"

Sebastian nodded, looking slightly bored at my whining. "You remember last week when you threw that pebble at my balls?" He questioned.

I nodded, amused.

"Well, you did that thing where you pushed me back with your telekinesis. I was in the air for like 5 seconds. So it got me wondering whether you could do that but to yourself."