Chapter 1

Brendon's POV
"That's it! We're sending you to boarding school." My dad, Boyd Urie, sighed after I had almost set the house on fire. Well, before that, I'd broken three windows, accidentally injured my parents, destroyed all the plants, climbed up to the roof, sneaked out almost every night, done drugs and way more. Not at the same time though, obviously.

I'd always been a trouble maker. A rebel. I'm from a mormon family, so you can only guess how furious they are about me.

But those words my dad said were what got me here in the first place.

-

My mom and dad didn't even bother to get out of the car to hug me when they dropped me off at this place in the middle of nowhere. I could really use a hug. The heavy backpack probably already bruised my shoulders.

I was standing on gravel with a symmetrical pattern of grass around it. In front of me was a huge building made out of bricks. It was victorian style. People, well, only boys, were walking in and out. They looked to be about 14- 18. Behind me were trees. A lot of trees.

It was summer, the first day of school, so it was green everywhere I looked.

I didn't know what to expect. Since it's such a big school I don't think anyone will even notice that I'm here.

I begun walking towards the entrance in confusion. Where was I supposed to go when I got inside?

I told my dad this was a bad idea. I'm never gonna make it here.

"Hey, you must be that Brandon kid!" A guy with brown hair and eyeliner grinned. At first I wasn't sure if he was talking to me, but judging by the way he looked at me he must be talking to me. He was literally staring at me.

"Brendon, actually." I chuckled. Everyone got that wrong. Who is he anyway?

"Sorry. I'm Pete Wentz. I'm supposed to show you around." He furrowed his eyebrows in an apologetic way.

"It's cool." I replied quickly and looked away. I was nervous as hell. I didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Oh and you share dorm with me." Pete announced happily. "And Gerard Way." He exclaimed.

"Ah, nice to meet you Pete! Who's Gerard?" I now looked at him and smiled. If we were gonna be roommates I might as well not be that awkward. Pete's hair sticked to his forehead like glue and his eyeliner seemed a bit smudged. He wore black pants and a basic white button up along with a black tie. Everyone wore that. No one told me there was a school uniform!

I hate school uniforms.

"Gerard Way is a great guy, don't worry. You'll realise that once you get to know him." Pete said hesitantly. I nodded in reply.

"So I'm gonna show you to the principal's office and you'll recieve your schedule, a map, your uniform and the rules. Follow me." Pete mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I followed him inside and we pushed through crowds of people. No one seemed to notice us though.

Once we got to a tall door made out of dark wood with the sign 'Principal's office' we stopped and Pete knocked gently.

"Come in!" A distant voice said.

Pete opened the door for us and we made our way in.

"Hello, you must be Brandon Urie. How are you?" The man behind the desk smiled. Pete snorted when he heard him call me 'Brandon' but then quickly covered his mouth.

"Brendon. Not Brandon." I blurt, trying to hold back a laughter. This was the second time in only a couple of minutes.

"I apologize, Brendon." The man said nervously. "My name's Rian Dawson. As you probably already figured out I'm the principal. I'll be getting you the material you need for now. Stay here." He rambled and got up from his chair and went to the back of the room. He almost fell when he stumbled on the carpet on the wooden floor. In the back of the room he had several boxes. He opened one and grabbed some papers and clothes. Then he got back and handed me it.

"There you go. Your uniform, schedule, a map and the rules. Pete will show you to your dorm. Have a good day!" Mr. Dawson said and looked back at his paper work on his desk. I was surprised he already knew both our names considering this was a huge school.

I looked at the clothes in disgust as I followed Pete's shadow. No way I was wearing this. But I had no choice.

As we got to a less crowded hallway I finally looked up and saw that Pete was a lot more ahead of me than I thought. I quickened my pace until I was right next to him. Next to us several doors were closed. They were numbered. I could only see about 2-3 people in the entire hallway. I'm guessing this is where the dorms are.

As we turned to the right Pete stopped immediately which made me stop as well.

'36' the door number said.

Pete grabbed some keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. He pulled it open and motioned for me to come in.

"Welcome to your room for the rest of your time here." Pete cheered. I chuckled. I stopped in the doorway to get a complete look of the room all at once.

The walls and floor were 'surprisingly' made out of- guess what- wood!

In front of me were two bunk beds covered in white covers. Between the beds there was a window and at the edge by them were drawers. Straight to my right was another door though, which I'm assuming is the bathroom.

If we don't have our own bathroom I swear I'll threaten mr. Dawson until he makes sure we get our own damn bathroom.

But there was a tiny detail I forgot to mention. On the right bed, on the first floor, there were two guys sitting really close to each other and reading a book together. One of them had straight red hair and the other one straight black. The one with black hair looked really short.

And above them, a guy with really tall legs, brown straightened hair and cat shaped lips was sleeping on the covers.

And oh, did I mention he had really tall legs? Like woah man. They were like 80% of his body.

And he had really tall legs.

-

First chapter up. This is more of a get-to-know-the-school chapter or something.

I hope you enjoyed!