Chapter 16

Brendon's POV
I smiled adoringly at the skipping boy in front of me. He'd been skipping for five minutes straight now, loudly singing some songs by Green day. He seemed happy.

Ryan seriously had two sides. One was the 'I hate everyone and everything and I don't care' while the other one was the complete opposite, it was like 'I'm vulnerable but cute and goofy'

I kinda liked that about him.

But my arms had gotten cramps since two minutes back. I could still keep carrying the bag although it'd be painful. The thought of helping me probably didn't cross Ryan's mind even once. Selfish bastard. But the view in front of me melted my heart.

I'd never seen Ryan so full of energy before.

Speaking of beautiful views, the sunrise was coming up any time now. It was about 4am.

"I believe I can flyyyyy" Ryan sang cheerfully and jumped as he raised his arm. I think he tried to look elegant but failed miserably.

-

We were now right outside the school. I was really nervous. What if someone sees us? Hears us? Is waiting for us? I gulped as we got to the window we snuck out from. It was still open which was a good sign. No one had seen it was open. The problem now was how we'd get up there without making any noises, especially with a bag filled with bottles of alcohol and boxes of pizza. But I had an idea. I just hoped it'd work.

"Hey, get on my shoulders. That way you'll reach up to the window and then I'll hand you the bag and you can help me up." I rambled, but Ryan seemed to understand it all. Impressive for a drunk Ryan I suppose. I put the bag on the ground, then I slightly bent and Ryan hopped onto my back. I supported him by holding his feet. He stood up on my hands and got a good grip onto the window. He got up all the way and into the school. He sighed in relief and reached out the window to grab the bag.

I handed it to him and he carefully put it on the floor next to him. Then it was my turn. He reached out again, a little further this time. I was scared he was gonna fall. I stood on my toes to reach his hands. Eventually I managed to grab them and he held onto mine tightly as he started pulling. After failing three times we finally succeeded.

We were both in the school now. Ryan quietly closed the window and I grabbed the bag. We tiptoed to the corner of the hallway, listening closely in case miss Jackson was still up. Apparently not since we didn't hear anything at all. We made our way to my dorm since it was the closest and got inside. Then we closed the door and I sat on my bed, feeling how my heart slowed down.

"That was fun." I breathed.

"Yeah. But now I want pizza." Ryan mumbled and grabbed a box of pizza. He sat next to me on the bed, our backs resting against the wall behind us. He put the box on our legs. Half the part resting on his left leg as the other half rested on my right leg.

"This is heaven." Ryan said as he grabbed a piece of pizza and shoved it into his mouth.

"Agreed." I said and took my first bite of the tasty pizza.

I looked at the boy next to me and smiled once again. He smiled back at me. That gorgeous smile on his lips made me smile even wider.

"You're beautiful." I sighed and tucked some of his soft hair behind his ear.

"Why thank you." He grinned. If he was sober he'd probably already be on his way out right now.

When we'd together finished all the pizza we put the box aside and layed down on the bed. I tucked us in. We were spooning. I had my chest pressed against Ryan's back and my arms wrapped around his waist. He seemed to like it. He soon fell asleep judging by the small snores coming from his nose. I listened to them and before I knew it I was asleep as well, having my face in Ryan's messy hair.

-

"Goodmorning sunshines." Pete said amused. How come it was always Pete waking us up?

"Shut up, we're trying to sleep." I mumbled into Ryan's hair and pulled him closer.

"Are you like dating now or what?" Pete chuckled.

"No!" I replied quickly. I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

Awkward silence.

"But what's all this, guys? What did you do?" Pete said suspiciously after that awkward silence.

"What do you mean?" I groaned, not wanting him to talk more. It hurt my ears and I had a major headache. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"The bottles and the pizza." He chewed the insides of his cheeks.

"Me and Brendon snuck out yesterday and bought all of that." Ryan mumbled, still loud enough for Pete and Gerard to hear.

"I don't know what else to say than fuck yeah." Pete grinned and did some kind of victory dance.

"I haven't had alcohol or pizza in ages. Should we share it tonight? We can invite Frank, Patrick, Spencer and Alex." Gerard suggested.

"Yeah, we actually thought we could all share it." I nodded.

"It'll be like a mini party." Pete chuckled.

"Hey, should we invite Jon Walker as well? Him and Spencer are good friends." Ryan asked hesitantly.

"Sure. So all of our friends and Jon." Gerard sad.

"The squad and Jon." I laughed along with the other 3 in the room. Poor Jon.

"You guys get ready quickly now otherwise you'll be late and get detention." Pete warned.

"We're already gonna get detention anyway." Ryan muttered underneath me.

Pete and Gerard waited by the door, already dressed and ready to go. I'm not sure why they waited for us.

I changed into my school uniform in the bathroom and when I was done it was Ryan's turn. I walked out. Today he didn't bother to straighten his hair or put on any makeup.

"I like your curls." I said and looked at his curly hair when he entered the bedroom. I'd never seen it like that before. He just gave me a quick smile which stung a little. But I suppose he has a worse hangover than me. You're not really in the mood for talking then.

I put the bag under my bed along with the empty pizza box, just for safety in case a teacher would for no reason enter our dorm.

We left our dorm and made our way forward in the hallway. That's when a soft hand suddenly grabbed mine.

-

I have two thing to say.

1. (Let's pretend here's something important)

2. I don't know what else to say. That's why I'm saying this.