Chapter 15

Ryan's POV
Brendon tried to catch me but didn't succeed. Eventually I stopped but since Brendon wasn't prepared for that he ran straight into me and made me fall. The idiot I am pulled him with me.

"Déja vu." I rolled my eyes playfully as our bodies were pressed against each other, although this time Brendon was on top of me and not next to me.

"You seem to like laying on the floor with me" Brendon slurred. He seemed to be just as drunk as I am.

"Ha it was an accident." I snorted.

"Yesh right, I totallyyyy believe you." He said sarcastically and shook his head.

"I can't stand up, move you jerk." I said.

"I won't move" Brendon said sassily and grabbed my thigh.

"Oh we're doing this." I laughed.

"Wait, hold on, I need to use the bathroom." Brendon chuckled and stood up. He made his way over to the men's restroom. He's unbelievable. I made my way to one of the booth's by the side of the room and sat down in the corner.

"Hey there." The bartender smiled sweetly at me as I tapped my leg to the beat to the song.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"You okay?" He asked and sat closely next to me. Too close. I felt uncomfortable.

I hummed in response.
"Just tired." I said after a few seconds of silence.

That's when he suddenly sat in my lap, legs wrapped around my waist.

"What're you doin?" I said messily. I was confused. Instead of answering me he grabbed my arms and changed position so that I was in his lap instead. I didn't like this.

He roughly pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't like this at all. The kiss was meaningless and uncomfortable. I felt nauseous. I might as well puke into his mouth.

Ew. Even though he's worth it it sounds gross.

"Stop it" I snapped when he bucked his hips and roamed his hands all over my body. I tried to get out of his grip but didn't succeed. I really need to workout more.

"I don't like you" I hissed.

"You know you want me." The bartender said and grabbed my ass as he grinded against me. I felt him growing hard and I hated this. I wanted to leave and never see this person again.

"Stop it you idiot, I don't want to." I yelled. The same second someone grabbed my arms and pulled me into bridal style. Strong and comfortable arms held me protectivly.

"What do you think you're doing!?" The man yelled angrily. It was Brendon. I relaxed in his arms.

"My angel." I whispered.

"He wanted it!" The bartender tried to explain himself.

"And that's why he told you to stop?" Brendon scoffed and went to our previous seats to grab the bottles. He handed me three of them to carry and he held the rest of them in each hand. He rushed out of the bar with me resting still in his arms. I felt so safe right now. I nuzzled my head into his chest like he did to me yesterday. Even though Brendon smelled like alcohol his scent was still amazing.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

"Never been better." I smiled and enjoyed his body heat warming me.

"I'm so glad you're safe now." Brendon sighed in relief.

"I'm always safe when I'm with you." I still grinned like a fool.

"That's why he gave us so much to drink. He probably tried to get you drunk and then fuck you. Fucking asshole." Brendon growled quietly. I'm not sure if he wanted me to hear it or not.

"I want pizza." I pouted. Me and Brendon were now on a bench. I sat in his lap now though, my legs across his and my side against his upper body. This was way more comfortable.

"Are there any food stores open right now?" Brendon chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yes, Walmart. I mean, they sell food." I shrugged.

"Is there a Walmart here then?" Brendon asked and I nodded.
"Let's go there and buy some pizza and a bag to put all the bottles in." He laughed.

"It's like you're made out of money." I mumbled happily.

"Come on then." Brendon chuckled. Both of us stood up and I lead the way to Walmart. Even though this town was small it had a Walmart. It was kinda weird.

We walked closer than usual, our hands touching by accident. I didn't mind though, at all. I think I like Brendon. He's just so energetic all the time which is fascinating. He's also so happy and sends off these positive vibes and he's so beautiful. Plus he understands me and he's easy to talk and I just feel really safe and comfortable around him.

And I've only known him for three days.

Woah.

To be honest I'd never admit this to myself if I was sober. I laughed at the thought. Brendon gave me a questioning look but decided to leave it.

When we arrived to Walmart it was pretty much just us in there, except for two employees. After all it was in the middle of the night.

"So a bag and pizza. Damn I'm hungry as hell." Brendon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Me too." I laughed and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I don't know what was so funny but everything was funny right now.

When we'd gotten what we needed, a cheap but big bag and five pizzas to share with the rest of the 'squad' back at school Brendon paid as I held all the five bottles. The cashier gave me a weird look and I just smiled innocently at him, but probably looked like a dying pig. I don't know. Everything was messy.

"Here." Brendon said and held the bag open gesturing for me to put the bottles in it. The pizzas were already in there.

"Damn this bag is heavy." He complained as we got out of the store. He carried it with both his hands. Selfish me didn't bother to help him. We were on our way back to the school.

"I'm craving pizzaaaa!" I shouted. To my ears it sounded like I was speaking at a normal sound though.

"You probably always crave pizza." Brendon rolled his eyes.

"Damn right I am!" I pouted.

"Cutie." He mumbled and let go of the bag with one of his hands to poke my nose which made me giggle. I never giggle. What's happening to me?

-

Guys, something's happening!

To be honest I'm the one craving pizza here. That's why I wrote about it. *yawns* and I'm tired as hell.