Chapter 51

Ryan's POV
"Pete, Gerard! Open up you dickheads!" I shouted as I knocked violently on his door. Spencer, me and Kellin decided to bring as many of our friends as we could when we were going to the principal's office to show him the video and blackmail him to retire, otherwise we'd get him fired and in jail. We'd already picked up Patrick.

"What?" Pete groaned as he opened the door, shirtless and with messy bed hair.

"Put on some damn clothes and follow us. We're blackmailing the principal to get the fuck out of here." I smirked.

"What?! Are we gonna drink his blood, too?" Gerard gasped from bed.

"On my way!" Pete chirped. Both of them got this rush of energy and within a minute they were fully dressed and outside the door with us.

We then went to Kellin's dorm and brought Alex and Frank with us. Gerard held Frank in his arms while walking. It looked kind of difficult and uncomfortable, but whatever, they do they. They kept laughing and touching foreheads and noses and lips and hands which made my stomach twist and turn.

I miss Brendon.

"Hey, let's go to Jon's room now." Spencer blushed.

We did as he suggested, though, only Jon came with us and not the rest of the people he shared dorm with, a.k.a, Mikey- Gerard's little brother and Vic Fuentes who we barely even knew.

"Okay, let's go, guys!" Pete clapped his hands and tried to hype up us all.

"So, who has the video?" Frank asked once we reached the door of the principal's office.

"I do." Kellin stepped up. We then went through what we were going to do and say. We were ready for this shit.

"Let's do this!" Jon shouted loudly, probably loud enough for the entire floor to hear.

I knocked on the door, resisting the urge to kick it down and pretend to be Jason Bourne.

"What do you wa- ...hey guys, what's up?" Rian Dawson, the most disgusting creature on earth said once he opened the old wooden door. It creaked loudly.

"How about we go inside?" I fake smiled, holding the door open for the crowd which consisted of 9 people, including me. We all walked inside without hesitation and the small room was soon filled with angry teenagers.

Poor, poor principal.

Not.

"You abused your student." Pete clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth.

"No, I did not." The principal said calmly as he sat down on the chair behind his desk while we stood in front of it. He was obviously panicing though. He was just holding up a mask.

"Oh yes, you did." Gerard sassed and tilted his head towards Frank.

"We have proof, dude." Alex snorted which caused mr. Idiotic Dawson to keep his mouth shut.

"What do you want?" He held his breath and tapped his foot quickly, probably to the beat of his heart. He looked at his hands which were in his lap and he did not look happy. I mean, who would?

We would. We are.

"Well," I started with a lopsided grin on my face, I stuffed my hands in my jeans pockets and continued in a confident voice, "We want you to quit. If you don't quit, we'll show the police and they'll most likely put you in jail."

"Seriously? Show me the proof then. I bet you don't even have any." The dickhead snapped.

"Kellin?" I said, motioning for him to bring out his phone and show him. He did. The principal swallowed dryly when the video finished and he sighed angrily.