Chapter 55

Ryan's POV
We layed in the wet grass that same night. It was pitch black, yet the moon and the stars lit up the beauty next to me.

And I love him.

I love him so goddamn much. All of him.

And I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I'd say my 'miserable life', but with him in it, it cannot be miserable.

So maybe it is true when they say that you need another person to be complete.

This is our eternity within the numbered days.

"I love you, baby, you know that, right?" I whispered as I grabbed his soft hand and intertwined it with mine.

"I love you too, so much." Brendon whispered, turning his head to look into my eyes. A spark of happiness glistened in his deep brown eyes, making my heart flutter.

"Forever?" I asked quietly.

"Forever." He stated as I leaned in for a kiss.

I never truly wanted to know anyone and I never really wanted anyone to know me. That was until I met him. He sucked me in like a black hole. And once inside, he had the biggest labyrint with too many loopholes. But when you found your way out, you'd find the most mysterious yet interesting thing.

-

The end.

Boom.

But don't you worry, there'll be a sequel!
And after that a trilogy if y'all are nice :3

Thank you all so much for this little journey. I hope you enjoyed this story and remember I love each one of you! <3