Chapter Fifteen: Mamma Mia

At BBD, Doc finally walked in to find that no one was there besides Jeremy, who listened to loud music and danced around while holding dangerous chemicals. "Mamma Mia" played at a high hum. Putting his hands on his hips, he set a tight jaw. His fingers lightly touched his guns. Dolls followed out a minute later.

Dolls walked over and clapped Jeremy on the shoulder. Jeremy let out a scream but relaxed slightly when he found it was Dolls. "Hey, what's up?" Jeremy asked nonchalantly.

"Where's Alice?" Dolls asked.

Jeremy's eyes went between Doc and Dolls, confused. "With Wynonna."

Doc let out a sigh of relief, but Dolls wasn't relieved. "Where did they go?"

Jeremy shrugged. "Wynonna had whiskey and doughnuts. I assumed it was a girls' night."

Doc thought that was a good idea, but Dolls still wasn't happy. "What?" Doc asked.

Dolls turned. "When we went looking for information today, Wynonna didn't ask. She just killed revenants. I hadn't seen this type of behavior in a very long time."

"Wynonna has been different with her daughter here," Jeremy offered, "but she seems happier." Dolls looked at Jeremy, making Jeremy look at the ground.

Pulling out his cell phone, Dolls dialed Wynonna's phone. He paced as he did this, but he knew she wasn't going to pick up. When she didn't, he left a message anyway, "Wynonna, call me back, now." He hung up.

"They're just having a girls' night," Doc stated. "They're going to do what girls do."

"Waverly does girls' nights. Wynonna kills revenants. Alice kills revenants. Can you see either of them actually sitting around, painting their nails and talking about boys?" Dolls asked.

"I don't think even Waverly does that," Jeremy pointed out. Dolls looked back again, and Jeremy put his face to the floor.

Dolls played on his phone and then shook his phone. "Found them."

"What?" Doc asked. "How?"

"I've been tracking Wynonna's phone."

"I'm sure she likes that," Jeremy responded still with his head down. Dolls looked at the scientist again, knowing full well that when Jeremy felt uncomfortable, he said things like this. "Sorry."

Dolls looked at his phone. "They're traveling. It gives us time to catch up." Dolls grabbed his jacket and his gun. "Let's go."