Chapter 1

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Hi-Finnese- Let it die)

The sirens were loud.

Thunderous voices echoed around the ship as they yelled out warnings.

Looking down at the dead body by my feet, I cocked an eyebrow.

Blue blood was spilling from its neck, alien eyes wide in shock and his tongue lay dangling pathetically off the side.

"You should've just given me what I wanted." I growled, disgusted.

By the time the others kicked down the door, I had retreated back to the darkness, my abilities transporting me elsewhere and out of harms way.

In a mass of black ink and swirls, a gust of wind alerted the others of my arrival almost instantly.

I appeared through the growing doorway and looked around the metal circle balcony for threats.

Silence greeted me.

I waited, ears prickling at the familiar grunting of machinery and low moans of the prisoners beneath deck.

A wicked smile appeared beneath my mask.

I was back.

Straightening myself, I began to make my way towards the throne room, bypassing numerous amounts of Outriders that were circulating me.

"Send word to the Throne room that I've come back." I instructed.

They began to pave a way for me to pass, as I climbed down the stairs towards one of the ship's many hallways.

It took days before I finally figured out how to work around the ship. It had been easy since then.

"Let me pass." I commanded, nodding at the closed doors that prevented me from entering.

The circle-like doors open with a groan and I entered, keeping my head high, well aware of how my black lights followed me behind.

"God, I had hoped none of you continued to sucked the life out of this place." I announced, making my presence known.

There's a loud whoosh.

I dodged, rolling neatly under my feet and striking my blade towards my opponent.

There's a halt as the gleaming black glade stops inches from her face.

I smirked, wisp of black hair trailing over my eyes and ears.

Did she think she'd caught me off guard?

What a homecoming.

"You filth!"

She pants hard, dark eyes glare at me in hatred and those devil like horns seem to shrink in apparent anger.

"You're getting worse in combat," I taunted, blade still poise to attack. "Did you slack while I was gone Proxima?"

A fury-like growl escaped from her lips and that three tier spear shifted.

"Ah, ah." I tapped the spear with my own blade.