Chapter 5

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Valerie Broussard X Klergy- The beginning of the end)

TBH, I hope you guys are still with me here. Yeah last chapter was pretty sad.

Did it confused you? Lemme know! P.S. You might see someone familiar.

I landed hard over the wooden flooring, bruising my butt and back.

"Son of a bitch!" I grumbled, squeezing my eyes shut at the sudden movement of teleportation.

The Stones chuckled and I resisted the urge to bare my teeth.

Stumbling upwards, I clawed at any surface I could find, struggling to keep myself upright.

"Okay, the next time you decide to drop a bomb on me, don't actually drop me, alright?" I spoke to the ceiling above me, knowing it could hear me, wherever it was.

"Um..."

There's a manly voice behind me and I stiffened, caught off guard.

In an instant I turned around, making sure my mask manifested itself on my lower face, the black trailing very closely behind.

My long shadowy cloak followed after, the material trailing below my knees and stretching in some parts.

A man stood before me, wearing one of those robes and also powering the Time stone, which is now wide open, the green glowing alluringly.

He also looked strangely familiar.

"Who are you?" I demanded, keeping my distance.

He blinked and shut his half opened mouth before opening it again.

"Um... I'm... Dr Stephen Strange..."

Stephen Strange.

"And you are?"

Ignoring his question, I openly frowned.

Wasn't he the guy that stitched up my wounds back in New York?

Like 5 years ago?

I sensed his talent for the mystical arts, before then. Time.

"And so you decided to just choose him?" I scoffed, not caring if he was looking at me strangely for talking to myself.

He shall be the stone keeper for the Time stone, Darkling. At least for now.

Where they joking?

"Oh, no, no. I did not say yes!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt whatever it is, you have going on." He gestured at me, oddly, long fingers waving up and down.

"But you jump out of no where when I opened this." He tap the glowing gem on his chest and I narrowed my eyes at it.

So I was only allowed to come out when someone opened it.

What if he never did?

What if I was stuck in there, reviewing endless events over time?

"How long have I been stuck in there?" I growled out, demanding it to answer me.