Chapter 7

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Volta Music- Glory Hunters)

Why are you so unsure? Time.

"I'm not unsure."

We can sense you're reluctance. Space.

"How did-Oh wait, you're in my head. How could I possibly forget?" The sarcasm I implied was filled with venom.

The stones hum in agreement.

You're procrastinating.

"Shut up, Greeny! Of course I'm stalling!"

What do you feel like doing?

"Ripping you out of my head."

That's not nice, is it?

"What, are you my therapist now?" I demanded, stopping my pacing and glaring at the air around me.

I had portaled to neutral ground somewhere between Skrullos and Sovereign.

It was an abandon planet.

Where the only thing that was left behind were a couple of alien shipwrecks and old debris.

I spent the last half hour, pacing on my next step in plan.

You know he lied. Why do you not accept it?

I bit my lip, keeping my next several words to myself.

The problem was if you have 6 beings in your head it's kinda impossible to hide.

Unless you already have...

I ran a hand through my hair, refusing to answer.

You're revenge will not lead you anywhere.

"I don't care." I spoke up, clarifying whatever it is they don't understand.

"I'm tired of being used. For once, I discovered something about myself and I'm not going to let this go to waste."

Opening up my palms, I generated swirls of black ink, allowing my senses to heighten.

It only took a few seconds before I was tugged forward and projected to a different memorial plane.

When I sensed the stones asking me again, I ignored them and chose to focus on my task at hand.

They knew what I decided.

And they can't stop me either way.

The next time I open my eyes, I was greeted by a familiar stone chair, high up on the pedestal.

Until now, I've never actually look at it closely.

It was simple, carved out the middle.

Perfect for a King.

Or Queen for that matter.

A few moments later I heard soft footsteps followed by an energy anomali.