Chapter 56

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Tomme Profitt- Only one King) & (SingingIntrovert- Song of The Sirens)

I've decided the time to eat Ice Cream should be any part of the day.

Breakfast? Yes.

Lunch? Hell yeah.

Dinner? Fuck, count me in.

Thanks to Thanos diabetes is not the 7th most cause of death globally, no, that mantle goes to that purple thumb.

He shot up to being numero uno one in less then 24 hours.

Congrats, you grape.

"Okay, so the 'how' works," Steve passes across the long desk as he stares at the holographic images of five of the Infinity stones.

Space. The Tesseract.

Power. The Orb.

Reality. The Fluid.

Time. The Eye of Agomotto.

Soul. The stone.

Where the hell was Mind?

"Now we gotta figure out the when and the where, almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

Tony moves to center in front, wearing a pair of reading glasses with one hand in his pocket, the other holding a latte.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones,"

At that, most of the people around the table looked over to me.

I clutched the tub of Ben and Jerry's closer to my chest and glared. "Get your own."

"I haven't," Anty piped up, shrugging indifferently. "I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about,"

Bruce circles the room from Nebula's side. "Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history, so, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony cleared his throat, smiling sarcastically.

"Which means, we have to pick our targets." Clint announces, his arms are crossed and his head is down.

From where I sit, I had to admit the shaved head he has looks like the top of a chicken.

"Correct." My brother agrees, hoping over Natasha's legs so he could hand me the latte.

"Get rid of the ice cream Blues, we haven't even had dinner yet,"

"Sugar means joy," I mocked at him before accepting the drink and taking a sip.

To which I spat it back out.

"What the fuck, this isn't Latte."

He takes back the cup, drinks it down and flips his none existent hair over his shoulder. "More espresso, less depresso."