Unknown: Part 2

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Paul Werner- Chaos inside)

There's screaming.

There's crying.

There's begging.

"Please, please no!"

And then nothing.

Just. Nothing.

But it's not enough.

It's never enough.

Not until they're all dead.

Black shadows imprint themselves along the walls, growing larger and larger with each second as she moves languidly along the corridors, searching.

For life.

For... survivors.

The ship groans beneath her, the metal creaking in protest over the attack that decimated everybody in sight.

Dead bodies covered the ground, lifeless, bloody, dead.

Just dead.

She steps aside them, humming quietly, lost in her own bloodlust. Lost in her own world.

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman!"

A voice catches her attention. She turns around, black eyes narrowing at the monitor before her and the voices that replayed.

There's a dead man under the desk, his neck ripped apart and blood continuously staining the ground.

"We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault. The engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard."

She steps forward and peers down at it, lips curving into a sick, twisted snarl.

"Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a warcraft, I repeat, this is not a warcraft-"

In one brutal action, she strikes the monitor clean across, the black blade gleaming under the dark lighting like death itself.

For half a second, she just stays there, heart beating loudly in her ears, fingers clenching for power.

For more... death.

Twisting on her heel she leaves the area, footsteps echoing further down the corridor and into the decimated hull.

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless."

She hears the Titan's voice but she continues her slow walk back to the destroyed area, not in any rush to get there.

"It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am."

"You talk too much." A raspy voice calls out, sounding defeated.

"The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference?"

She sensed the Black Order's amusement and hefted her own smirk.

"Oh, I do. Kill away!"

There's a moment of silence before she feels and hear the god of thunder scream.