Chapter 22

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (How the mighty have fallen- Epikus) & (Ride- Really slow Motion)

Everything moved at once.

Ebony lifted his hands and uprooted two trees behind us, sending them flying forward.

"Stark, watch out!" Strange's warning came too late.

Stomping my foot, I pillared Tony above ground and rocket him towards the skies before anyone else can say anything.

Smirking internally, I slid low and waved my hands into a wide circle.

Black lights instantly splurge around us like two fluids before I forced them to lunge with the intent to kill.

Wong projected another mandala and creates a powerful shield that demolishes both Ebony's and I assault.

I narrowed my eyes and the spiraling black lights began to branch out into vines, over clouding the protective enchantment.

The pull is too harsh and soon, terrific winds began to gather all around us, debris and concrete alike, floating higher.

Wong gazes upwards at the black cloud, eyes wide with horror. "Stephen!"

The Doctor turns around at the sight after having sent Banner to safety and gapes before trying to assist Wong.

They struggled to hold on and that only makes me push harder causing the shield to crack into several places.

Seeing an opportunity, Ebony lifted a car beside me and projects it forward, ready to deal the final blow.

However before it could hit them, Tony comes down and sends it blasting forward and away from the Masters that lets the protective barrier down at once.

I pulled back my hand and ducked but Ebony stops the vehicle with a finger, the metal slicing in half.

For a heartbeat, both group pauses and as we stared each other down, a million messages past through.

Each of our intentions are clear.

Kill or be killed.

"Come on, earth's mightiest heroes," I sang out loud, mocking the three as my bloodlust pounded in my veins. "Is that the best that you can do?"

Tony pauses and I admit, I'm surprise he recovered as quick as he did, given he just found out his sister is alive.

He turns to say something to Strange, determined although his voice shakes. "She's not going to stop, you have to get that stone outta here, now."

"It stays with me," Strange sharply replies.

"Exactly, bye," Tony flies forward and shoots towards where Ebony and I stood.

If he thinks he can get to me, that's going to be a big mistake.

Ebony cracks two concrete beams and tries to stop Tony but he evades them, flying low and high.