Chapter 58

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Secession Studios- All your Rage, All your Pain) & (Zack Hemsy- End of an Era) & (Oh the Larceny- Another Level)

I never thought the day would come where I'd have to stand in front of the others, the biggest secret I've ever kept in my life, barely on the tip of my tongue.

Truth be told I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of what could have happened if I told the group before the big fight in Germany.

It was a what if scenario.

What if I had told them?

What if I had let them know before?

Would they had put aside their differences?

Stop fighting immediately?

For half a second, when I blink, the scene before me dissolves, turning into something familiar.

We're in the rec room upstairs.

Tony is younger, downing a suit, Natasha long red hair is curled nicely, Steve is wearing casual clothes, Wanda and Sam sat at the corner, Rhodey isn't using the mechanical legs, Odd Ball is tracing the inside of his palms.

Pre-Civil War.

Then I blink again and its gone, replaced with the reality of now.

We're in the meeting room downstairs.

Seven years have passed.

Tony is older, Natasha's hair is in a fish braid, Steve is formal, Banner and Barton stand in the corner, replacing Sam and Wanda from where they once sat. Rhodey is in the place Odd Ball once sits while Thor rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

Former faces replaced with older grim ones.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I looked down to my shoes and traced a pattern on the ground with my inner sole.

I felt small, disoriented, which was crazy because I was a Stark and a Darkling, I don't feel, small.

But the amount of people staring at me right now, begged to differ.

"Are we gonna stand here all day or are you going to tell us what the hell is up?" Stripes asks, his tone indicating his annoyance.

"Rocket, shush." Banner scolded.

"What, I just wanna know what the jig is-"

"In 2012, Loki stole the Tesseract, unleashing a whirlwind of chaos."

I began, my eyes down, my voice strong.

The only sounds that can be heard is the twinkling from the monitors surrounding us, all showcasing the Six Infinity Stones.